AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
 on: Today at 05:55:36 PM 
Started by Alex - Last post by 74/171FAN
PennDOT - District 5 News: CANCELLED - PennDOT Invites Public to Comment on I-80 Over Lehigh River Bridge Project

Was the in-person meeting cancelled?  Maybe....  This is odd since it came out after the meeting time began.  You should still be able to comment online.

on: Today at 05:51:37 PM 
Started by planxtymcgillicuddy - Last post by Max Rockatansky
^^^

So basically the exact opposite approach to arguments that a certain flat lander would take?  Despite what snowc said, he never actually did delete his Amazon post.

He edited his first post to remove any claim that Amazon was the worst store ever.

I see now, I’m not sure why he would bother given the claim of “worst store ever” context is preserved in the replies? 

I don't really get the impression that Bryce normally thinks things through before committing to doing something.

Yes, hence my above statement that I’m not really sure if we were to ask Bryce that he would say that he had engaged in hyperbole.

on: Today at 05:49:21 PM 
Started by KEK Inc. - Last post by Max Rockatansky
I ran over a deer on UT 95 departing Blanding in October 2016 with my 2014 Chevy Sonic LT.  The deer ran out in front of me with maybe 200 feet of room to spare.  The options I had to were either of run over the deer or drive off a steep bank on the shoulder, the former was lesser of two evils.  I took some major cosmetic damage to the front clip and pushed my drive belt pulley slightly, but wasn’t anything that rendered my car unusable.  I did get some weird looks from San Juan County Sheriff as I was descending the Moki Dugway with a partially pushed in hood.

on: Today at 05:49:14 PM 
Started by mass_citizen - Last post by Scott5114
It's not a different font. They're both Series D.

on: Today at 05:47:38 PM 
Started by Alex - Last post by odditude
(For PA 23)  PennDOT - District 8 News: Weekend Closure Rescheduled for Quarry Road at Route 23 in the Village of Leacock, Lancaster County

(For I-80, US 220, and PA 26)  PennDOT - District 2 News: PennDOT Issues Mid-May Update for Local Interchange Project

(For I-70 and US 30)  PennDOT - District 9 News: Traffic Pattern Changes for Concrete Pavement and Bridge Preservation Work on Interstate 70 and Route 30 in Bedford County

So now that means I-99 is going on I-80?
Also, Breezewood gets closed off for paving? That pavement is kinda rough!
Bryce

The planned future route of I-99 follows I-80 between Exits 161 and 173.
Wow! That means that I-99 will be the first interstate in central PA to be duplexed? And that makes it the second along the US 220 corridor, which is in NC (I-85 I-40)
Bryce
US-220 is concurrent with I-73 / I-74 in NC.

US-220 never has a concurrency with I-85.

again, he wasn't saying it was duplexed WITH US 220, but was an interstate duplex in the US 220 corridor. your additional info would make it the third along the US 220 corridor (I-40 & I-85, I-73 & I-74, I-80 & I-99).

on: Today at 05:47:32 PM 
Started by planxtymcgillicuddy - Last post by Scott5114
^^^

So basically the exact opposite approach to arguments that a certain flat lander would take?  Despite what snowc said, he never actually did delete his Amazon post.

He edited his first post to remove any claim that Amazon was the worst store ever.

I see now, I’m not sure why he would bother given the claim of “worst store ever” context is preserved in the replies? 

I don't really get the impression that Bryce normally thinks things through before committing to doing something.

on: Today at 05:44:11 PM 
Started by KEK Inc. - Last post by Scott5114
When a car hits a deer, that is not news, because it happens so often. But if a deer hits a car, that is news.

on: Today at 05:43:24 PM 
^^^

on: Today at 05:40:26 PM 
Started by planxtymcgillicuddy - Last post by Scott5114
^^^

on: Today at 05:38:08 PM 
^^^

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.