News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Longest you have held your pee on a road trip?

Started by Roadgeekteen, September 13, 2017, 05:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadman65

Once in a while he creates a thread like this one, in addition to his usually witty warped sense of humor.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

jakeroot

Quote from: roadman65 on September 14, 2017, 06:03:28 PM
Once in a while he creates a thread like this one, in addition to his usually witty warped sense of humor.

Credit where credit's due: he knows the mind of a roadgeek. The fact that "we" let him rile "us" up (quotes because he's never personally pissed me off) is our own shortcoming.

roadman65

True, he does know roads as he memorized the whole MUTCD back to front and most likely all of the encyclopedias from end to end.  He is knowledgeable to say the least despite his mental illness or being challenged or whatever causes him to be the way he is. 

Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

JJBers

Quote from: jakeroot on September 13, 2017, 05:59:22 PM
I only remember the thread because it was the last time that OG Jake (agentsteel53) posted (and what a last post it was)
What happened to him anyways? Did he just leave the forum for no reason?
Also, for me: 4.5 hours; Willimantic, CT to Augusta, ME
*for Connecticut
Clinched Stats,
Flickr,
(2di:I-24, I-76, I-80, I-84, I-95 [ME-GA], I-91)

TheArkansasRoadgeek

I'd have to say, from Fort Smith to Little Rock, but I don't travel too often. :(
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

jakeroot

Quote from: JJBers on September 14, 2017, 10:03:56 PM
I only remember the thread because it was the last time that OG Jake (agentsteel53) posted (and what a last post it was)

He's on the AARoads Facebook page from time to time. Just doesn't use the forum anymore. Couldn't tell you why – I simply don't know.

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: JJBers on September 14, 2017, 10:03:56 PM
I heard he got busy.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.