Regional Boards > Central States

OKDOT Agency News

<< < (2/31) > >>

texaskdog:
Drive north on I-35 out of OKC and tell me the budget is not $12.  The first time, we thought we had a flat.  It hasn't gotten any better.

Scott5114:

--- Quote from: SEMIweather on May 02, 2017, 10:32:32 PM ---Would certainly be "interesting" if they had to stop work on the I-235 widening considering they just started to tear down the NE 50th Street overpass in the last week or so...

--- End quote ---

I would imagine the current phase of the project is paid for, but later phases of the interchange (i.e. the flyovers) might be delayed.

Plutonic Panda:

--- Quote from: Scott5114 on May 03, 2017, 02:42:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: SEMIweather on May 02, 2017, 10:32:32 PM ---Would certainly be "interesting" if they had to stop work on the I-235 widening considering they just started to tear down the NE 50th Street overpass in the last week or so...

--- End quote ---

I would imagine the current phase of the project is paid for, but later phases of the interchange (i.e. the flyovers) might be delayed.

--- End quote ---
lol and here I am hoping they would surprise us with an announcement that they will bring back the Santa Fe bridge proposal.

Plutonic Panda:
Actually Scott, check this video out. Not good.

http://newsok.com/multimedia/video/5419404189001#gsc.tab=0

Scott5114:
That's asinine. We're going to spend more money in the long run to "save" money in the short run.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version