Changing one letter of a thread title

Started by hotdogPi, January 31, 2021, 09:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSOWorld

Texas Police Officers Show Support for Eliminating Paper Bags - goes against all Texas culture
Major Retail Chains That "Slipped" Your Area, Past or Present?
UK County photo challenge
State wines you've clinched - want some cheese to go with it?
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

WillWeaverRVA

How many roads in your state reach trarffic thresholds - this is what happens when the truck trarffic doesn't get elimitanted
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

kphoger

Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Queen Elizabeth I dies at age 96historically inaccurate

Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > The GMT threadforget DST, let's just all switch to Zulu

Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Trying to get steam to shoot out your carsdoes anyone else remove their radiator cap before a road trip?
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Trying to get steam to shoot out your rearsboiling water enema, anyone?

I feel like the Drone Food Deliveries title could have some good ones, but I'm too lazy to try.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Evan_Th

Quote from: kphoger on June 14, 2023, 10:46:04 AMI feel like the Drone Food Deliveries title could have some good ones, but I'm too lazy to try.

Done Food Deliveries - Who's been a delivery driver?  Share your stories!
Rone Food Deliveries - What's that one Australian street artist ordering?

hotdogPi

Class action lawsuit filed against Food

QuoteThe lawsuit seems to have been filed by ChatGPT, which does not understand the difference between brand names like Kraft Foods, Whole Foods, etc., and food in general.
Clinched, plus NH 38, MA 286, and MA 193

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
Many state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25

New: MA 193 clinched and a tiny bit of CT 193 traveled

My computer is currently under repair. This means I can't update Travel Mapping and have limited ability for the image threads.

Poiponen13

For my thread: Gun with elevators

SSOWorld

Changing one better of a thread title
Scott O.

Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
Raise your what?

SSOWorld

Pun with Elevators

I was looking for a pun in the elevator, but it let me down.
Scott O.

Raise your what?

Big John

Nun with Elevators.  A tall convent.

kphoger

Quote from: Big John on June 19, 2023, 10:44:46 PM
Nun with Elevators.  A tall convent.

Nah.  She's just wearing elevator shoes.
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

vdeane

Idaho Montana Boarder - about a guy who travels between the states and stays in people's homes
Idaho Montana Borders - about locations of a now-defunct bookstore
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

formulanone

Funk With Elevators

yay for the type of music, nay for the type of odors

GaryV

New pities - not that we're judging our favorite Finn or anything.

WillWeaverRVA

Fan with elevators

Bun with elevators

Most and least responsive bots

Most and least responsive pots

Map of sex-laned interstates in the US? - Getting frisky on the freeway

Is it actually legal to go 5 mps over the speed limit? - In case you wanted to know if you can do 18,000 mph over the speed limit

Is it actually legal to go 5 mpd over the speed limit? - ...or 0.208 mph over the speed limit

Is it actually regal to go 5 mph over the speed limit? - If Charles can do it...

Traffic calming projects: useful, or a waste of £? - See above

Plate names you got wrong - Geological confusion
Will Weaver

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

kphoger

Quote from: WillWeaverRVA on June 22, 2023, 08:53:51 AM
Plate names you got wrong - Geological confusion

My eldest son once said he spotted an Aguascalientes license plate here in the Midwest.  It was actually an 18-wheeler with an 'Apportioned' license plate.  He saw a long word that began with A... and got the plate name wrong.
Male pronouns, please.

CNGL-Leudimin

Quote from: WillWeaverRVA on June 22, 2023, 08:53:51 AM
Traffic calming projects: useful, or a waste of £? - See above

Traffic calming projects: useful, or a waste of €? - European edition of the thread.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Takumi

Fin with Elevators: a montage of Ice-T's character on SVU entering and leaving elevators over the course of the show's history.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

MATraveler128

Illinois interesting bad announcements - a list of Illinois projects that are useless.
Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: BlueOutback7 on June 23, 2023, 09:49:20 PM
Illinois interesting bad announcements - a list of Illinois projects that are useless.

Second rebranding of Lord Carhorn's page?

Big John

Changes to spots - tell that to a leopard.

SSOWorld

Lost Rivers in Udaho - yes you are.
good local bears for roadgeeks. Because they don't get out of a vehicle to admire bears.
Scott O.

Raise your what?

SSOWorld

Fry Problems at Rural Food Service Establishments - stir it up will you?
Scott O.

Raise your what?

kphoger

Quote from: SSOWorld on June 28, 2023, 01:53:40 AM
Fry Problems at Rural Food Service Establishments

That's actually what I thought the topic said when I first glanced at it.
Male pronouns, please.

SSOWorld

Illinois Interesting Bed Announcements  - well, they are criminals in some way - how about sexual harassment? ;)
Scott O.

Raise your what?

WillWeaverRVA

I feel like bandit957 is creating threads for the sole purpose of giving this thread material.

Navels - oranges or belly buttons, your choice

Gravels - discussing various types of unpaved roads
Will Weaver

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.