News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

From the Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities...

Started by andarcondadont, April 26, 2021, 01:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andarcondadont

Hey all, my actual name is Andar, but on here, I'm the Andarconda. I've been reading posts on this forum for almost two years now and I actually made my account a while back. But I never logged on to it and made my own posts until just recently. I'm about to wrap up my first year at the University of Minnesota and just like most people, I do not like online classes. But enough about that. I've been passionate about roads ever since I was a little kid and it's great to see people that are even more passionate than me, even people around my age. I have a lot to say, but I'll save more details for later. Yes, I'm that guy that asked thoseb3 questions asking how the forum works, all in one day. Thanks for your patience.

Computer Science and GIS student at the University of Minnesota.

kevinb1994

Quote from: andarcondadont on April 26, 2021, 01:51:58 AM
Hey all, my actual name is Andar, but on here, I'm the Andarconda. I've been reading posts on this forum for almost two years now and I actually made my account a while back. But I never logged on to it and made my own posts until just recently. I'm about to wrap up my first year at the University of Minnesota and just like most people, I do not like online classes. But enough about that. I've been passionate about roads ever since I was a little kid and it's great to see people that are even more passionate than me, even people around my age. I have a lot to say, but I'll save more details for later. Yes, I'm that guy that asked thoseb3 questions asking how the forum works, all in one day. Thanks for your patience.
Greetings from Florida! I've heard about the North Star State, and my father once made a business trip to the Metrodome.

hotdogPi

Clinched

Traveled, plus 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

New:
I-189 clinched
US 7, VT 2A, 11, 15,  17, 73, 103, 116, 125, NH 123 traveled

JoePCool14

Welcome aboard! I'm also a college student, though I'm wrapping up my third year here at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. And also like you, I think online classes are a drag.

Either way, it's cool to see another younger forum member join. :wave:

:) Needs more... :sombrero: Not quite... :bigass: Perfect.
JDOT: We make the world a better place to drive.
Travel Mapping | 60+ Clinches | 260+ Traveled | 8000+ Miles Logged

Roadgeekteen

Welcome! And online classes do suck (I'm finishing my senior year of high school).
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

TheHighwayMan3561

Welcome. from someone who's lived in all four quadrants of the Twin Cities!
self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

OCGuy81

webny99

Welcome from Upstate NY! I've got friends and family on the other side of the Twin Cities metro, but have been up to the northern suburbs a few times enroute to Taylors Falls, Duluth, and elsewhere.

JayhawkCO

Welcome from a former Eagan, Eden Prairie, and Hastings resident.

Chris

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.