News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hello from Cattaraugus, New York!!

Started by kirbykart, July 20, 2022, 12:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kirbykart

Hello out there to everyone on AARoads!!! My favorite route is MA 2.

amroad17

I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

hotdogPi

Welcome from northeastern Massachusetts!
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

kevinb1994

Hello from Florida! MA 2 is indeed a nice ride.

7/8

Welcome from Ontario! I've been to Cattaraugus County many times on ski trips to Holiday Valley (usually staying in either Ellicottville or Salamanca).

MATraveler128

Welcome from Massachusetts. I love driving MA 2 as well. The Mohawk Trail is very scenic.
Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

roadman65

Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

kirbykart

Quote from: 7/8 on July 20, 2022, 01:02:12 PM
Welcome from Ontario! I've been to Cattaraugus County many times on ski trips to Holiday Valley (usually staying in either Ellicottville or Salamanca).
Ellicottville is in a completely different world than the rest of Cattaraugus County. But Salamanca, that's in rough condition. However, being on the Indian Reservation, it's actually pretty hard to do much of anything.

webny99

I've already seen you around on the forum, but anyways... Welcome! I'm just about 120 miles northeast, east of Rochester and a few miles from Lake Ontario. Cattaraugus County is a great place to visit in the fall (or winter if you're into skiing, but I'm not!)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.