Meta > Suggestions and Questions

New post quality restrictions

<< < (2/21) > >>

Roadgeekteen:
Would I be breaking the quantity rules? I have posted more than 32 posts in a day before. And I often wake up late so I do a catchup spurt at about 1 pm that is sometimes more than 8 posts but not usually.

Max Rockatansky:

--- Quote from: Roadgeekteen on July 30, 2021, 09:01:27 PM ---Would I be breaking the quantity rules? I have posted more than 32 posts in a day before. And I often wake up late so I do a catchup spurt at about 1 pm that is sometimes more than 8 posts but not usually.

--- End quote ---

Reread the above, that number was just a hypothetical example.  There isn’t a black and white rule that objectively states a quantity alone would be a problem.  If the posts are quality in nature there wouldn’t be an issue.  Seemed fairly straight forward the way I read things.   

Roadgeekteen:

--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on July 30, 2021, 09:10:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Roadgeekteen on July 30, 2021, 09:01:27 PM ---Would I be breaking the quantity rules? I have posted more than 32 posts in a day before. And I often wake up late so I do a catchup spurt at about 1 pm that is sometimes more than 8 posts but not usually.

--- End quote ---

Reread the above, that number was just a hypothetical example.  There isn’t a black and white rule that objectively states a quantity alone would be a problem.  If the posts are quality in nature there wouldn’t be an issue.  Seemed fairly straight forward the way I read things.

--- End quote ---
I should be fine, although some of my posts are useless so I will try to cut those out.

JoePCool14:
Thank you for implementing these new rules. I think we do need to hold posts to a higher quality and divert irrelevant discussion (or non-discussion) to another location.

Please do continue your policy of "no automated moderation" though. There are those days (or parts of a day) when my mind is racing along and I have lots of posts that I want to make that seem decent enough to me. I wouldn't want to be flagged and blocked from posting as a cooldown automatically.

Alps:

--- Quote from: JoePCool14 on July 30, 2021, 09:15:32 PM ---Thank you for implementing these new rules. I think we do need to hold posts to a higher quality and divert irrelevant discussion (or non-discussion) to another location.

Please do continue your policy of "no automated moderation" though. There are those days (or parts of a day) when my mind is racing along and I have lots of posts that I want to make that seem decent enough to me. I wouldn't want to be flagged and blocked from posting as a cooldown automatically.

--- End quote ---
Don't worry. We discussed the restrictions and we agree that this doesn't really change how we've been doing business, it's just a clearer explanation of why we make the decisions we do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version