News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Johnson "Bypass" Open

Started by US71, October 11, 2014, 03:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

US71

The Johnson "Bypass" is now open. It connects Johnson Mill Blvd With Johnson Rd/Elmore Street north of Johnson.  There is a traffic signal where Main Dr has been rerouted to connect to Johnson Mill.

Looks like it has been a while as the abandoned sections of Main Dr have been totally obliterated.

I also noticed work on Van Asche Dr, taking out the curves behind ROTC/Grill off 112.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

NE2

Quote from: US71 on October 11, 2014, 03:58:48 PM
Looks like it has been a while as the abandoned sections of Main Dr have been totally obliterated.
The Goog's March-May 2014 photos show it under construction and not completely paved.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

US71

Quote from: NE2 on October 11, 2014, 04:19:02 PM
Quote from: US71 on October 11, 2014, 03:58:48 PM
The Goog's March-May 2014 photos show it under construction and not completely paved.

The map itself shows it complete (non GSR). I was last through there in August and it looked almost done, but I haven't had much time to keep checking on it until today.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

bjrush

Punchlist/substantial completion was September 4
Woo Pig Sooie

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.