News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Hot and Now

Started by ce929wax, October 27, 2019, 03:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ce929wax

Sure, if that is what you like.  I'll pass.

Finrod

I remember a Hot and Now in Lafayette Indiana that I ate at moderately frequently back in 1993, near the Lafayette Square mall.  Recently I was looking at that area on Google Maps and discovered the area where it was, SW of the mall, has been completely redeveloped so of course it's gone now.
Internet member since 1987.

Hate speech is a nonsense concept; the truth is hate speech to those that hate the truth.

People who use their free speech to try to silence others' free speech are dangerous fools.

renegade

We had one of those in Ypsilanti.  It was closed for several years before it was finally torn down.  I thought it would have made a good drive-through marijuana store.

:awesomeface:
Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

US71

Quote from: ce929wax on October 27, 2019, 03:42:11 AM
I was hungry and only had a $5 on me, so after going to the K-Wings game, I went to McDonalds and got a three dollar combo.  Going to Mickey D's reminded me of another nasty burger joint that we had in Michigan called Hot and Now (sometimes called Hot N Nasty or Rotten Cow).  I was curious if this chain was anywhere else in the United States or if my fellow boardmates had a similar kind of place local to them.

I was never impressed with Mattoon, Illinois' Burger King. There are others that have left me underwhelmed, but the names escape me.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

rawmustard

Quote from: briantroutman on October 31, 2019, 05:53:12 PM
Apparently, the only national chain from the double drive thru boom that survives largely intact today is Checkers/Rally's.

And probably not coincidentally, many of their new locations are remodeled Hot 'n' Now sites.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.