Worst words used on a meet tour?

Started by bugo, March 19, 2014, 02:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugo

I heard "fuck" 131 times and "shit" 72 times.  I also heard "beedledick" seven times and "poo" countless times at the St. Louis meet.

getemngo

Not worst words per se, but at Detroit 2010 the conversation in my car was about how many roadgeeks have lost their virginity (and at what age) for a good half hour.
~ Sam from Michigan

kinupanda

As long as none of the words start with the prefix "viat-"...  :happy:

bugo

The V-word was indeed used.  I think I heard the N-word as well, but I don't recall who said it.  It was said in jest and wasn't meant to offend anybody.

bandit957

Quote from: bugo on March 19, 2014, 04:40:42 AMI think I heard the N-word as well, but I don't recall who said it.

It damn sure wasn't me. That's the one word in the English language I don't use, period.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

hbelkins

Quote from: bandit957 on March 19, 2014, 11:29:02 AM
Quote from: bugo on March 19, 2014, 04:40:42 AMI think I heard the N-word as well, but I don't recall who said it.

It damn sure wasn't me. That's the one word in the English language I don't use, period.

Where's the "like" button?

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Brandon

That makes two of us.  It sure as hell wasn't uttered in my car (AJ, Jason, and Cody).
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

getemngo

Quote from: Brandon on March 19, 2014, 01:58:13 PM
That makes two of us.  It sure as hell wasn't uttered in my car (AJ, Jason, and Cody).

Nor in mine (Brian R, Oscar, Michael G).

...I just realized how strange it is that Michael and I both barely spent any time with AJ all weekend.  :-/
~ Sam from Michigan

NE2

Quote from: hbelkins on March 19, 2014, 01:56:31 PM

Where's the "like" button?

Quote from: Lee AtwaterYou start out in 1954 by saying, "hep cat, hep cat, hep cat."  By 1968 you can't say "hep cat" –that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states' rights, and all that stuff, and you're getting so abstract. Now, you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.... "We want to cut this,"  is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "hep cat, hep cat."

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

agentsteel53

yeah, fuck the N word. 

listen carefully: nuc-lee-ar.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Zeffy

Quote from: bugo on March 19, 2014, 04:40:42 AM
I think I heard the N-word as well, but I don't recall who said it.  It was said in jest and wasn't meant to offend anybody.

Are we talking about the N word that is heavily associated with rap and hip-hop, or the N word?

Yes, both of these words have different meanings, one much more obscene than the other.

Quote from: bugo on March 19, 2014, 02:54:26 AM
I heard "fuck" 131 times and "shit" 72 times.

You were counting? Yikes, if I was there I'd probably raise the count by at least 60. I don't censor myself unless it's required (work is one example).
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

NE2

Quote from: Zeffy on March 19, 2014, 02:18:33 PM
I think I heard the N-word as well, but I don't recall who said it.  It was said in jest and wasn't meant to offend anybody.

Are we talking about the N word that is heavily associated with rap and hip-hop, or the N word?

Yes, both of these words have different meanings, one much more obscene than the other.
One of them means awesome person. The other means National Obamunist.

corco

The V-word was indeed used.  I think I heard the N-word as well, but I don't recall who said it.  It was said in jest and wasn't meant to offend anybody.

That might have been me- if it was it was said in jest.

Brandon

Quote from: NE2 on March 19, 2014, 02:22:01 PM
Quote from: Zeffy on March 19, 2014, 02:18:33 PM

One of them means awesome person. The other means National Obamunist.

Neither is acceptable.  I don't give a shit if it ends with an "a" or an "r".
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

NE2

This one ends in i and was hip in 1930s Germany.

A.J. Bertin

Quote from: getemngo on March 19, 2014, 02:01:53 PM
...I just realized how strange it is that Michael and I both barely spent any time with AJ all weekend.  :-/

Yeah... that was a bit strange.
-A.J. from Michigan

Alps

I used a variety of creative words beginning with "c".

Takumi

At Richmond, Steve threatened to call me a donkey rapist and coprophage while I was recording a video.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

NE2

Quote from: Takumi on March 19, 2014, 06:42:05 PM
At Richmond, Steve threatened to call me a donkey rapist and coprophage while I was recording a video.
But he didn't actually call you either?

Alps

Quote from: NE2 on March 19, 2014, 06:55:40 PM
Quote from: Takumi on March 19, 2014, 06:42:05 PM
But he didn't actually call you either?
Well, he's not Canadian.

hbelkins

Quote from: Brandon on March 19, 2014, 03:11:36 PM
Neither is acceptable.  I don't give a shit if it ends with an "a" or an "r".

Agreed.

Quote from: NE2 on March 19, 2014, 02:08:41 PM
Quote from: Lee AtwaterYou start out in 1954 by saying, "hep cat, hep cat, hep cat."  By 1968 you can't say "hep cat" –that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states' rights, and all that stuff, and you're getting so abstract. Now, you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.... "We want to cut this,"  is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "hep cat, hep cat."

Are you SURE you're not Randy Hersh? Because that's exactly the same kind of stupid crap he used to say when he tried to claim that I was really the racist, not him.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

NE2

He was right about you. Everyone who votes Repub-a-dub-dub post-Southern Strategy is racist.

Scott5114

Calling this thread done. Even if we don't end up chasing the political bait NE2 is throwing out, it presents too great of a likelihood of turning into a thread dishing dirt on our (least) favorite community members and road meets. Not good for the community, so we're done here.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.