News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Traffic Light Heaven

Started by TheArkansasRoadgeek, April 04, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Not so much topic related, but the link fits within this subthread!

I found this Sketchup Warehouse profile. For those that want detailed models (for those that use Blender or whatever) here is your answer to traffic light accessories! :awesomeface:

I wonder if this person is on here? Show yourself! :bigass:
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

traffic light guy

I wish the accessories included PennDOT signaling equipment, I would have a field day with that

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: traffic light guy on April 04, 2018, 07:09:47 PM
I wish the accessories included PennDOT signaling equipment, I would have a field day with that
You didn't find any brands in there that Pennsylvania uses?

iPhone
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

adventurernumber1

Wow, that is some pretty neat stuff!!  :clap:  :spin:

I've used Sketchup in an engineering-type-of-class last year in school, and I did stuff like create houses and rooms and furniture. I never got the hang of it enough to create anything road-related like this, though. This is very cool, thanks for sharing!  :nod:

Now alternating between different highway shields for my avatar - my previous highway shield avatar for the last few years was US 76.

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127322363@N08/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vJ3qa8R-cc44Cv6ohio1g

traffic light guy

Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on April 04, 2018, 08:08:06 PM
Quote from: traffic light guy on April 04, 2018, 07:09:47 PM
You didn't find any brands in there that Pennsylvania uses?

iPhone

You could say that, I wanted the signal models and mounting style to be PennDOT specific

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.