News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Roadgeek annoyments

Started by index, September 07, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry

Quote from: jeffandnicole on September 27, 2018, 08:08:15 AM
Quote from: sparker on September 27, 2018, 02:05:49 AM
Quote from: MantyMadTown on September 14, 2018, 11:26:13 PM
Doesn't it annoy you when movies and TV shows use fake highways?

Last night's (9/25) episode of Bull, the season opener, had a plot twist whereby a character dropped for this season was dealt with by killing her off -- in a New Jersey bridge collapse on "Interstate 99" (with a viaduct that looked much like the Pulaski but with a section missing via CGI).  Doesn't I-99 get enough grief from we roadgeeks without having it collapse with multiple fatalities on network TV -- in the wrong state!? :pan: 

However, it was a subliminal reference to say where I-99 should be.  That in itself deserved a lot of bonus points because at least some writer or designer or whoever recognizes where I-99 should be placed in the interstate system grid!
Agreed on all counts! :clap:
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.