Non-Road Boards > Sports

New minor sports leagues

(1/3) > >>

Poiponen13:
Which minor professional sports leagues in US and Canada would be good? At least I think that there should be way more minor basketball leagues, rather than just NBA G League. Also, I think that there should be many minor football leagues. Some leagues would have promotion and relegation. What are your thoughts?

1:
Qix (if you're over 40) / paper.io (if you're under 40) (they're the same game), except running around instead of on a screen. Territory claims and determining whether someone is out is determined entirely electronically; the floor is lit up. 5 players to a team. Win the round (and a point) by getting 80% territory or eliminating all players on the other team. First to 21 points wins, must win by 2.

(update: image has been posted to a different Discord server and will no longer break after 8 hours)

US 89:

--- Quote from: Poiponen13 on October 02, 2023, 09:39:45 AM ---What are your thoughts?

--- End quote ---

That you don't understand how American sports work.

1995hoo:

--- Quote from: Poiponen13 on October 02, 2023, 09:39:45 AM ---What are your thoughts?

--- End quote ---

That this image describes your prattling:

1:
I'm looking for legitimate feedback on my post and the idea for an entirely new game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version