News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

ArDOT News Releases

Started by TheArkansasRoadgeek, May 07, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArkansasRoadgeek

I would like to set this thread up for general interest. This is akin to the MoDOT Letting Thread, but ArDOT News Releases.

Quote from: http://www.arkansashighways.com/news/2018/NR%2018-129.pdf
NR 18-129

Danny Straessle/Britni Dumas
May 7, 2018

Improvements on Interstate 540 Require
Overnight Exit Closure in Van Buren

CRAWFORD COUNTY (5-7) — Improvements to Interstate 540 require temporary closure
of an exit at the I-540 northbound to I-40 westbound interchange, according to Arkansas
Department of Transportation (ARDOT) officials.
Weather permitting, on Tuesday, May 8, crews will close the I-540 Northbound Exit 1A
from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. to place asphalt and prepare for a high friction surface course
treatment.

Drivers will detour via Exit 1B to I-40 eastbound, Exit 13 to Highway 71, and then back to
I-40 westbound. Traffic will be controlled with signage, traffic drums, and barricades.
Drivers should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all highway work
zones. Additional travel information can be found at IDriveArkansas.com or ARDOT.gov.
You can also follow us on Twitter @myARDOT.
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: http://www.arkansashighways.com/news/2018/NR%2018-140.pdf
NR 18-140
Danny Straessle/Krista Sides
May 4, 2018
Routine Bridge Inspections Require Temporary
Lane Closures on Arkansas River Bridges

CRAWFORD & SEBASTIAN COUNTIES (5-4) — Routine bridge inspections require
temporary lane closures on the Arkansas River Bridges, according to Arkansas Department
of Transportation (ARDOT) officials.

Weather permitting;

• on Monday, May 7 crews will close the outside southbound lane of the
    I-540 Arkansas River Bridge from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

• Starting on Tuesday, May 8 and continuing through Thursday, May 10 crews will
    alternatingly close the outside eastbound and westbound lanes of the
    U.S. Highway 64 Arkansas River Bridge from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Traffic will be controlled with signage and traffic cones. Drivers should exercise caution
when approaching and traveling through all highway work zones. Additional travel
information can be found at IDriveArkansas.com or ARDOT.gov. You can also follow us on
Twitter @myARDOT.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: http://www.arkansashighways.com/news/2018/NR%2018-145.pdf
NR 18-150
May 11, 2018
Construction Requires Overnight Lane Closures on
U.S. Highway 70 in Garland and Saline Counties
GARLAND AND SALINE COUNTIES (5-11) — Construction work to widen U.S. Highway 70
requires rolling lane closures and traffic shifts on U.S. Highway 70 in Garland and Saline
counties, according to Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) officials.

Weather permitting, crews will mill rumble strips in the pavement along the shoulders and
on either side of the continuous left-turn lane. These milling operations will begin Monday,
May 14 through Saturday, May 19, between 7:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.

When the center turn lane is being milled, vehicles traveling in the same direction as the
milling machine will be stopped for short periods and then released to go around the
pavement work. When the shoulders are being milled, traffic will be shifted to inside lanes
around the operations. This work will occur along the length of the project, between
Interstate 30 and a quarter mile west of the Cedar Creek Bridge.

Motorists are encouraged to consider alternate routes during construction, including U.S.
Highway 270. The public is advised to be cautious when traveling in the work zone at
reduced speeds, and speeding fines double within the work zone.

This project (Job CA0610) is part of ARDOT's Connecting Arkansas Program and includes
widening 17.5 miles of U.S. Highway 70 from I-30 in Benton (Exit 111) west to the
interchange with U.S. Highway 70 Business in Hot Springs (Exit 6). The highway is being
widened to two lanes in each direction with a continuous center turn lane. The project is
anticipated to be complete in mid 2018. More information on this $78.5 million project is
available at ConnectingArkansasProgram.com.

Drivers should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all highway work
zones. Additional travel information can be found at IDriveArkansas.com or ARDOT.gov.
You can also follow us on Twitter @myARDOT.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: http://www.arkansashighways.com/news/2018/NR%2018-145.pdf
NR 18-145
May 11, 2018

Improvements to U.S. Highway 67
Require Traffic Shift in Jacksonville

PULASKI COUNTY (5-11) – Construction work on U.S. Highway 67 requires lane closures
in Jacksonville, according to Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) officials.

Weather permitting, beginning Monday, May 14 and continuing thru Friday, May 18,
southbound traffic will be temporarily reduced to one lane between the hours of 9:00 p.m.
and 5:00 a.m. from Main St. to Redmond Rd to allow for removal of barrier wall and
installation of final pavement markings. Once complete, all southbound lanes and the Main
St. entrance ramp to southbound U.S. Highway 67 will be open to traffic.

Traffic will be controlled with signage and traffic barrels. Drivers should exercise caution
when approaching and traveling through all highway work zones. Additional travel
information can be found at IDriveArkansas.com or ArkansasHighways.com. You can also
follow us on Twitter @myARDOT.

bugo

Is US 70 east of Hot Springs going to be a 5 lane "Arkansas Freeway" or perhaps a 4 lane undivided road like US 270 between Hot Springs and Malvern is?

TBKS1

Quote from: bugo on May 11, 2018, 10:49:07 PM
Is US 70 east of Hot Springs going to be a 5 lane "Arkansas Freeway" or perhaps a 4 lane undivided road like US 270 between Hot Springs and Malvern is?

4 lane undivided.
I take pictures of road signs, that's about it.

General rule of thumb: Just stay in the "Traffic Control" section of the forum and you'll be fine.

KamKam

Yes it will. Hopefully the speed limit will increase too once the project complete

bugo

Quote from: TBKS1 on May 11, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

4 lane undivided.

Just a double yellow line in the middle? There will still be some bad crashes along that highway. It's very dangerous now. As curvy and hilly as it is, there should be something in between the lanes, whether just a turning lane or (preferably) a median. Perhaps they will eventually upgrade it with a Jersey barrier median like they did on some sections of US 65 south of Pine Bluff.

TBKS1

Quote from: bugo on May 12, 2018, 12:12:19 AM
Quote from: TBKS1 on May 11, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

4 lane undivided.

Just a double yellow line in the middle? There will still be some bad crashes along that highway. It's very dangerous now. As curvy and hilly as it is, there should be something in between the lanes, whether just a turning lane or (preferably) a median. Perhaps they will eventually upgrade it with a Jersey barrier median like they did on some sections of US 65 south of Pine Bluff.

There is a turn lane the middle though. I do have a few pictures of the road if you want to look at those.

Quote from: KamKam on May 11, 2018, 11:52:31 PM
Yes it will. Hopefully the speed limit will increase too once the project complete

All of the speed limit signs are covered up. I'm pretty sure the speed limit will be 60 once everything's out of the way.

General rule of thumb: Just stay in the "Traffic Control" section of the forum and you'll be fine.

bugo

Quote from: TBKS1 on May 12, 2018, 12:15:31 AM
There is a turn lane the middle though. I do have a few pictures of the road if you want to look at those.

I'd love to see the pictures. I was born and grew up in Mena in west-central Arkansas and lived there most of my life. I haven't been back to central Arkansas except for a couple of times in the 11 years I've lived in Tulsa, so I'd be interested in seeing any pictures of that area. I'd especially like to see pictures of US 70 and US 270 on both sides of Hot Springs. I haven't been that way in a long time.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: KamKam on May 11, 2018, 11:52:31 PM
Don't get your hopes up folks! There are plenty of five lane examples with low speed limits, but don't forget to add whatever the hell someone feels like driving at that day.

TBKS1

Quote from: bugo on May 12, 2018, 12:33:14 AM
Quote from: TBKS1 on May 12, 2018, 12:15:31 AM

I'd love to see the pictures. I was born and grew up in Mena in west-central Arkansas and lived there most of my life. I haven't been back to central Arkansas except for a couple of times in the 11 years I've lived in Tulsa, so I'd be interested in seeing any pictures of that area. I'd especially like to see pictures of US 70 and US 270 on both sides of Hot Springs. I haven't been that way in a long time.

Sorry about the late reply. I took these on the 10th.

Almost everything is done here. They just gotta remove the barrels and activate the traffic light (Yes, there will be a traffic light at the intersection of US-70 and AR-128) and everything's finished. However, there was an electronic sign that said that the signal will officially be activated on I think May 22nd or 23rd. I'm assuming the barrels will also be removed the same day if not a few days before.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: http://www.arkansashighways.com/news/2018/NR%2018-153.pdf
NR 18-153
May 16, 2018
Bridge Pier Demolition to Temporarily Close Interstate 30
and U. S. Highway 67 In Hempstead and Miller Counties

FULTON COUNTY (5-16) — Demolition of three concrete piers of the old Interstate 30 Bridge
over the Red River will require a brief closure of Interstate 30 and U. S. Highway 67 in
southwest Arkansas on the afternoon of May 17, 2018, according to Arkansas Department of
Transportation (ARDOT) officials.

Weather permitting, crews with Jensen Construction plan to close all eastbound and
westbound lanes of Interstate 30 and U.S. Highway 67 on Thursday, May 17th, beginning at
6:30 p.m. for a blasting operation to remove concrete piers in the river channel.

Interstate 30 westbound lanes will be closed at Mile Marker 18 in Hempstead County.
Eastbound lanes will be closed at Mile Marker 16 in Miller County.

Eastbound U.S. Highway 67 traffic will be stopped near Mile Marker 16, just west of the Boll
Weevil Convenience Store. Westbound traffic will be stopped at the Intersection of Highways
355 and 67 in Fulton, near Suny's Food Mart & Deli.

The closures should last for approximately 10 — 15 minutes to complete the detonation.
The project to replace the Interstate 30 Red River Bridge was awarded to Jensen
Construction in June of 2015 for $37,192,629. It is estimated the project will be substantially
complete in June 2018.

zones. Additional travel information can be found at IDriveArkansas.com or ARDOT.gov. You
can also follow us on Twitter @myARDOT.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: http://www.arkansashighways.com/news/2018/NR%2018-154.pdf
NR 18-154
May 16, 2018
Improvements Require Traffic Shifts and
Lane Closures on Pine Bluff Bypass

JEFFERSON COUNTY (5-16) — Construction work on Interstate 530 in Jefferson County
requires a traffic shift, according to Arkansas Department of Transportation (ArDOT)
officials.

Weather permitting, the traffic shifts will begin Thursday, May 17 at 9:00 p.m. beginning
at mile marker 41 and ending at mile marker 45 until the improvements are complete.
To allow for improvements of the I-530 northbound lanes, northbound traffic will be shifted
onto the southbound lanes, resulting in one lane of southbound traffic and one lane of
northbound traffic.

Traffic will be separated by tubular markers. Drivers should exercise caution when
approaching and traveling through all highway work zones. Additional travel information
can be found at IDriveArkansas.com or ARDOT.gov. You can also follow us on Twitter
@myARDOT.

Road Hog

Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on May 17, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
Quote from: http://www.arkansashighways.com/news/2018/NR%2018-153.pdf
NR 18-153
May 16, 2018
Bridge Pier Demolition to Temporarily Close Interstate 30
and U. S. Highway 67 In Hempstead and Miller Counties

FULTON COUNTY (5-16) — Demolition of three concrete piers of the old Interstate 30 Bridge
over the Red River will require a brief closure of Interstate 30 and U. S. Highway 67 in
southwest Arkansas on the afternoon of May 17, 2018, according to Arkansas Department of
Transportation (ARDOT) officials.

Weather permitting, crews with Jensen Construction plan to close all eastbound and
westbound lanes of Interstate 30 and U.S. Highway 67 on Thursday, May 17th, beginning at
6:30 p.m. for a blasting operation to remove concrete piers in the river channel.

Interstate 30 westbound lanes will be closed at Mile Marker 18 in Hempstead County.
Eastbound lanes will be closed at Mile Marker 16 in Miller County.

Eastbound U.S. Highway 67 traffic will be stopped near Mile Marker 16, just west of the Boll
Weevil Convenience Store. Westbound traffic will be stopped at the Intersection of Highways
355 and 67 in Fulton, near Suny's Food Mart & Deli.

The closures should last for approximately 10 — 15 minutes to complete the detonation.
The project to replace the Interstate 30 Red River Bridge was awarded to Jensen
Construction in June of 2015 for $37,192,629. It is estimated the project will be substantially
complete in June 2018.

zones. Additional travel information can be found at IDriveArkansas.com or ARDOT.gov. You
can also follow us on Twitter @myARDOT.
They goofed here. It's the city of Fulton, not the county, which on the opposite side of the state.

(By the way, a bypassing trip over the Red River on 67 will take you to the Boll Weevil, which has among the best fried catfish I've ever had.)

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: http://www.arkansashighways.com/news/2018/NR%2018-204.pdf
NR 18-204
July 03, 2018
Department Seeking Public Input at Meetings for Planning Study
on Improving the U.S. Highway 412 Corridor

BAXTER, BENTON, BOONE, CARROLL, FULTON, GREENE, LAWRENCE, MADISON,
MARION, RANDOLPH, SHARP & WASHINGTON COUNTIES (07-03) —
The Arkansas
Department of Transportation (ARDOT) will hold three public involvement meetings to
discuss the planning study on improving the U.S. Highway 412 corridor between the
Oklahoma state line and the Missouri state line.

The public is invited to visit any time during the scheduled hours to view displays, ask
questions and offer comments. The meetings will follow an open house format and will be
held from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

*Each meeting will be identical in content.*

Tuesday, July 17, 2018
First Baptist Church
Fellowship Hall
104 W. 3rd St.
Yellville, AR

Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Ash Flat Community Center
Community Meeting Room
20 Arnhart St.
Ash Flat, AR

Thursday, July 19, 2018
Carroll Electric Building
Conference Room
5056 Hwy. 412 B
Huntsville, AR

For more information, contact the ARDOT's Public Information Office at 501-569-2000 or
info@ardot.gov.

The Arkansas Department of Transportation (Department) complies with all civil rights provisions of federal statutes and related
authorities that prohibit discrimination in programs and activities receiving federal financial assistance. Therefore, the Department does
not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, age, national origin, religion (not applicable as a protected group under the Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration Title VI Program), disability, Limited English Proficiency (LEP), or low-income status in the admission,
access to and treatment in the Department's programs and activities, as well as the Department's hiring or employment practices.
Complaints of alleged discrimination and inquiries regarding the Department's nondiscrimination policies may be directed to Joanna P.
McFadden Section Head — EEO/DBE (ADA/504/Title VI Coordinator), P. O. Box 2261, Little Rock, AR 72203, (501)569-2298, (Voice/TTY
711), or the following email address: joanna.mcfadden@ardot.gov
Free language assistance for Limited English Proficient individuals is available upon request.
This notice is available from the ADA/504/Title VI Coordinator in large print, on audiotape and in Braille.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: http://www.arkansashighways.com/news/2018/NR%2018-207.pdf
NR 18-207
Danny Straessle / Krista Sides
July 5, 2018
Department Seeking Public Input at Meeting about
Improvements to State Highway 10 in Little Rock
PULASKI COUNTY (7-5) — The Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) will hold
a public involvement meeting in Little Rock to present and discuss the proposed plans for
widening State Highway 10 between Pleasant Ridge Road and Pleasant Valley Drive and
improving the State Highway 10 and Interstate 430 interchange.

The public is invited to visit any time during the scheduled hours to view displays, ask
questions and offer comments. The meeting will follow an open house format and will be
held from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Thursday, July 19 — Little Rock
Christ the King Catholic Church (Family Life Center)
4000 N. Rodney Parham Road
Little Rock, AR

For more information, contact the ARDOT's Public Information Office at 501-569-2000 or
info@ardot.gov.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: http://www.arkansashighways.com/news/2018/NR%2018-201.pdf
NR 18-201
June 28, 2018
Department Seeking Input at "30 Crossing"  Public Hearing

PULASKI COUNTY (6-28) — The Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT), in
cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and U.S. Army Corps of
Engineers (USACE), will conduct an open forum Location and Design Public Hearing to
present and discuss the 30 Crossing Environmental Assessment (EA) and proposed design
plans.

The Location and Design Public Hearing will be held on Thursday, July 12, 2018, from 4:00
p.m. to 7:00 p.m., at the Wyndham Riverfront (Silver City Rooms), located at
2 Riverfront Place in North Little Rock. The public hearing will present the proposed
preferred alternative, the 6-Lane with Collector/Distributor (C/D) Lanes with Split Diamond
Interchange (SDI) at the Highway 10 interchange.

The EA and the proposed preliminary design are currently available for public inspection by
visiting the 30 Crossing website (30Crossing.com) and the ARDOT website (ARDOT.gov).
Print copies are available for viewing at the ARDOT Central Office Headquarters (Alternative
Delivery Conference Room), located at 10324 Interstate 30 (Exit 130) in Little Rock; and at
the Garver Headquarters, located at 4701 Northshore Drive in North Little Rock.

The EA can also be viewed at the Central Arkansas Library, located at 100 South Rock Street
in Little Rock; and at the Laman Library, located at 2801 Orange Street in North Little Rock.

The 30 Crossing project proposes to improve Interstate 30 from Interstate 530 and
Interstate 440 to Interstate 40; including the Arkansas River Bridge, and a portion of I-40
from Highway 365 (MacArthur Drive) to Highway 67/167 including associated
interchanges.

-more-

The open forum format allows citizens the opportunity to view the EA and proposed location
and design plans, and discuss the project with representatives of ARDOT, FHWA, and the
USACE. Information on the right of way appraisal and acquisition procedures will be
available. Appendix H of the Environmental Assessment will include de minimis Section 4(f)
Evaluations of potential impacts to the recreational values of the Clinton Center and Park,
Riverfront Park, and North Shore Riverwalk Park. Potential impacts, as well as protective
actions that will be used to minimize impacts at these parks, are also included. Interested
citizens are encouraged to view these documents and submit comments.

Persons wishing to submit written statements or other exhibits may submit them online at
30Crossing.com, send by mail to ARDOT 30 Crossing Public Hearing, Attn: Jon Hetzel, 4701
Northshore Drive, North Little Rock, AR 72118, or send by email at Info@30Crossing.com.
Such submissions must be received no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, July 27, 2018.

For more information, contact ARDOT's Connecting Arkansas Program Manager at
info@ConnectingArkansasProgram.com or 501-255-1519. Additional information on the
hearing is available at www.30Crossing.com.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: http://www.arkansashighways.com/news/2018/NR%2018-213.pdf
NR 18-213
July 13, 2018
Construction Begins on Interstate 630 in Little Rock
PULASKI COUNTY (7-13) — Construction and overnight lane closures are set to begin to
widen 2.2 miles of Interstate 630 to four lanes in each direction in Little Rock, according to
Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) officials.

Weather permitting, construction contractor Manhattan Road & Bridge will begin work
Monday, July 16 to widen I-630 between the Big Rock Interchange and University Avenue.
Eastbound and westbound center and outside lanes within the work zone will be closed
between 8:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Monday through Friday to allow the contractor to set
temporary barrier walls, place pavement markings, erect safety platforms at the Hughes
Street overpass and remove pavement corrugations along the shoulders. One lane of traffic
in each direction will remain open, and interstate ramps will remain accessible except the
westbound on-ramp from the old Sears parking lot. During the daytime travel peak hours,
all six lanes on I-630 will be open to traffic. Neighborhoods adjacent to the interstate will
experience noise impacts during nighttime hours.

Beginning Friday night, July 20, the Hughes Street overpass will be temporarily closed for
approximately three months as crews perform bridge demolition and reconstruct the
overpass. Detours will direct Hughes Street traffic to Mississippi Avenue to bypass the
closure. A detour map is attached.

Within the construction zone, the posted speed limit will be 50 mph. Nightly lane closures
will occur throughout the life of the construction project from Sunday night through
Saturday morning, 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. and Saturday night from 8:00 p.m. to midnight.
Also, traffic cameras have been installed along the project and can be viewed at
IDriveArkansas.com. A project website on ConnectingArkansasProgram.com will include
lane closure information, project schedules, upcoming work, and additional project
information.

This project (Job CA0608) is part of ARDOT's Connecting Arkansas Program, which is
funded through a 10-year, half-cent sales tax. The widening is estimated to be complete in
early 2020. More information on this $87.4 million project is available at
ConnectingArkansasProgram.com.

Great Lakes Roads

Let's dust this thread with some great news!!

Hot Springs is FINALLY getting the northern part of the bypass done from U.S. 70 to AR 7 as the USDOT gave ARDOT $20 million to complete the bypass...  :clap: :clap: :clap:

https://www.fox16.com/news/state-news/-25-million-grant-awarded-to-complete-arkansas-missouri-i-49-connection/1644313968

bugo

I am guessing the Hot Springs bypass extension will be initially built as a super 2.

mvak36

Counties: Counties visited
Travel Mapping: Summary

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Thanks for breathing life back into this thread! I just checked ArkansasHighways.com, and I didn't see any archived articles referencing the completion of this project. I expected there to be something sometime soon, but with me being so busy I had put updating this thread aside.

NR 18-378
December 6, 2018
Routine Maintenance on Interstate 540 Requires
Alternating Lane Closures
SEBASTIAN & CRAWFORD COUNTIES (12-6) — Routine maintenance to the I-540 bridge
deck over the Arkansas River requires alternating lane closures, according to Arkansas

Weather permitting, crews will begin alternating lane closures on the I-540 Arkansas River
Bridge between Fort Smith and Van Buren from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday, December
through Thursday, December 13 and Monday, December 17 through Thursday,
December 20
. Work will begin in the outside lane, and once completed, will move to the
inside lane.

Traffic will be controlled with signage and traffic cones. Drivers should exercise caution
information can be found at IDriveArkansas.com or ARDOT.gov. You can also follow us on
Twitter @myARDOT.

Groundbreaking ceremony to celebrate the beginning of construction on the
new Maumelle I-40 Interchange

I assume CA0609

US71

Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on December 11, 2018, 01:03:58 PM
Thanks for breathing life back into this thread! I just checked ArkansasHighways.com, and I didn't see any archived articles referencing the completion of this project. I expected there to be something sometime soon, but with me being so busy I had put updating this thread aside.

NR 18-378
December 6, 2018
deck over the Arkansas River requires alternating lane closures, according to Arkansas

Weather permitting, crews will begin alternating lane closures on the I-540 Arkansas River
Bridge between Fort Smith and Van Buren from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday, December
December 20
inside lane.

Twitter @myARDOT.

I assume CA0609

White Oak Crossing/Maumelle.
https://katv.com/news/local/construction-set-to-begin-this-week-on-long-awaited-i-40-maumelle-interchange
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: US71 on December 12, 2018, 09:08:38 AM
Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on December 11, 2018, 01:03:58 PM

NR 18-378
December 6, 2018

December 20
inside lane.

Twitter @myARDOT.

I assume CA0609

White Oak Crossing/Maumelle.
https://katv.com/news/local/construction-set-to-begin-this-week-on-long-awaited-i-40-maumelle-interchange
Ok, I thought so, but I also new about the I-40 - 430 improvement and thought that's what was being referenced. Any word on whether it's a part of CAP?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.