News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Registration email question

Started by M117, May 06, 2016, 10:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M117

Hello everyone! I have a quick question. I made an account yesterday and I haven't received any email. Was I supposed to get an email confirming my registration or only if my account was approved? I apologize for being vague when I filled out my reason for joining. I screwed up and should've elaborated more than just two words.   :banghead:  If you guys need me to go back and fill it out with more detail, I'll be more than happy too.  :nod: Thanks! My account username is LM117.

US71

Quote from: M117 on May 06, 2016, 10:28:19 AM
Hello everyone! I have a quick question. I made an account yesterday and I haven't received any email. Was I supposed to get an email confirming my registration or only if my account was approved? I apologize for being vague when I filled out my reason for joining. I screwed up and should've elaborated more than just two words.   :banghead:  If you guys need me to go back and fill it out with more detail, I'll be more than happy too.  :nod: Thanks! My account username is LM117.
Usually, we send a confirmation e-mail, so check your spam fliters. Otherwise, I show your account  LM117 was approved.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What does the abbreviation 'Ave.' stand for on road signs?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.