News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Have you ever made out or had intercourse in a car?

Started by Max Rockatansky, December 26, 2021, 10:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Rockatansky

Serious question, I'm not asking about the intimate details though.  I have and found the experiences to be largely less than ideal on the whole.  I found older cars or SUVs which had truer bench seats to be more ergonomically friendly for the title purposes compared to anything modern.  Modern seating is designed to be ergonomically correct and oriented to keep you in the safest seating position for when the vehicle is in motion.  I've found these factors to play against other activities one may use a seat in a vehicle for.

kevinb1994

No. It's not something I've done yet.

But, for the most part, I've talked to at least one person online who has done it.

Bonus: I'll note that Phoenix (and its metro area) is one of those places where you could probably get away with this.

cl94

Quote from: kevinb1994 on December 26, 2021, 10:23:23 PM
I'll note that Phoenix (and its metro area) is one of those places where you could probably get away with this.

Why is that?
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: cl94 on December 26, 2021, 10:47:54 PM
I'll note that Phoenix (and its metro area) is one of those places where you could probably get away with this.

Why is that?

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I'll opine.

Having lived in Phoenix about the only thing I could say in it's favor towards the topic at hand is that there was some sparsely populated parts of the city.  That's not "privacy"  per se, but it lessens the odds of being caught or being stumbled upon. 

Duke87

But I've talked to people who have. Usually online and never in person.

Hey if people want to cyber in their cars that's cool I guess.
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

NE2

Making out is easy enough if the car's in park and you keep half an eye open to watch for the light to change.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

zachary_amaryllis

not recently.

but it was in a 67 vw bug, no less. neat trick since we were both rather large people.
clinched:
I-64, I-80, I-76 (west), *64s in hampton roads, 225,270,180 (co, wy)

SectorZ

jeffandnicole

Back in the day I knew several officers from a nearby town as they bowled at a bowling center where me and my future wife worked. I used to go down this driveway to a water tower well off the roadway to make out in our vehicle: https://goo.gl/maps/KkhxSXtqkLTUQ3KN8 , until one day when a cop found us back there.  I didn't know this officer, and there were no issues as we quickly left.  The officer must've ran the tag and figured out who we were though, and talked about it at the station.  The next time we and those other cops were at the bowling center, we got some good ribbing from that incident. lol

WillWeaverRVA

Yes, and almost. I don't recommend going to a city park at night.

Regarding a point made by the OP, my first car was a 1979 Oldsmobile Delta 88 (that I got for $400 in 2000). It had practically no leg room in the front and seemed to be designed as a backseat makeout car - there was LOTS of room back there. Of course, I never really used the car because it had a ton of problems (I got what I paid for).
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

MikieTimT

No.  Only in my truck.  Take your pick of the possibilities.

Brandon

Quote from: zachary_amaryllis on December 27, 2021, 02:29:13 AM
not recently.

but it was in a 67 vw bug, no less. neat trick since we were both rather large people.

That must've been an uncomfortable place, the back of a Volkswagen.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

1995hoo

Quote from: jeffandnicole on December 27, 2021, 09:19:01 AM
Back in the day I knew several officers from a nearby town as they bowled at a bowling center ....

The word "knew" in this sentence, coming so close after Christmas, conjured up a scene rather different from what you went on to describe!  :-D
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

Duke87

Since others are seriously responding to the OP inquiry I will go ahead and confirm that yes, I have done frisky things in cars with women - as far as third base, but no further.
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

kkt

Yes.  There's a lot to be said for beds.  Conventional, yes, but the definite winner for comfort.

zachary_amaryllis

Quote from: Brandon on December 27, 2021, 04:56:03 PM
not recently.

it was, trust me. but i was 16, so it was what we had available at the time.
clinched:

Road Hog

Made out? Of course. Can't recall if I had intercourse in a car, but did once on the hood (it was a pickup with no back seat). Couple of blowjobs, that's it.

NWI_Irish96

I was a socially inept fat kid so I never even had a female in my car until I was beyond the age when getting busy in the car was a thing.
Indiana: counties 100%, highways 100%
Illinois: counties 100%, highways 61%
Michigan: counties 100%, highways 56%
Wisconsin: counties 86%, highways 23%

TheHighwayMan3561

"People do it in the car because they're so horny they can't wait?" - ace thoughts
self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

dlsterner

Many years ago when I was young and stupid.    :nod:

Tom958

Multiple times a week for several years, from when I started driving until I moved out of my parents' house. I'm surprised that I'm such an outlier, though, admittedly, living in a surburbanizing area with many unfinished subdivisions made it easier.

JayhawkCO

zachary_amaryllis

Quote from: cabiness42 on December 27, 2021, 11:07:37 PM
I was a socially inept fat kid so I never even had a female in my car until I was beyond the age when getting busy in the car was a thing.

and i am STILL a socially inept fat kid... i was just lucky enough to find someone that was attracted to socially inept fat kids  :biggrin:
clinched:

NWI_Irish96

Quote from: zachary_amaryllis on December 28, 2021, 10:33:09 AM
Quote from: cabiness42 on December 27, 2021, 11:07:37 PM

and i am STILL a socially inept fat kid... i was just lucky enough to find someone that was attracted to socially inept fat kids  :biggrin:

I was too, but not until the age where we both had our own apartments with beds so doing anything in a car wasn't really on the table.
Indiana: counties 100%, highways 100%
Illinois: counties 100%, highways 61%
Michigan: counties 100%, highways 56%
Wisconsin: counties 86%, highways 23%

Brandon

Quote from: zachary_amaryllis on December 27, 2021, 09:22:19 PM
Quote from: Brandon on December 27, 2021, 04:56:03 PM
not recently.

it was, trust me. but i was 16, so it was what we had available at the time.

It's better than the guy who runs Fashionable Male.  :bigass:
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.