News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Have you ever made out or had intercourse in a car?

Started by Max Rockatansky, December 26, 2021, 10:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryV

Rothman

To the OP: Yep.  What's a little strange is thinking about the girlfriends I didn't make out with in a car.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

JayhawkCO

jeffandnicole

jmacswimmer

"Now, what if da Bearss were to enter the Indianapolis 5-hunnert?"
"How would they compete?"
"Let's say they rode together in a big buss."
"Is Ditka driving?"
"Of course!"
"Then I like da Bear buss."
"DA BEARSSS BUSSSS"

hbelkins

Being above average in height (6'0"), above average in size, well above average in clumsiness, and not exceptionally limber or flexible, those factors greatly limited my abilities to do much in a vehicle. Beyond that, I don't know why much more needs to be said in a public forum.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

andrepoiy

Not something that will happen to me, in a car or not haha

J3ebrules

Hm. Hetero intercourse, no. I can't think of that being comfortable, since I've always been a bigger woman. Fooling around otherwise - sure. Hands stuff only, with both sexes. Men are easier for obvious reasons. With women, I've found it easier if she reclines in the passenger seat and moves the seat as far back as possible - I can recall many times in my 20's getting some girlfriends at the time  off while driving down the Turnpike. In my 30's, not so much - I have lost confidence in my coordination to manage that (and probably some of that invincible feeling of youth).
Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike - they’ve all come to look for America! (Simon & Garfunkel)

Daniel Fiddler

Absolutely!  :)  To both!  :)

Although it has been a while.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.