News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

Sidney Poitier has DIED!

Started by snowc, January 07, 2022, 11:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowc

We got some bad news!
SIDNEY POITIER, OSCAR-WINNING ACTOR, DEAD AT 94
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/07/entertainment/sidney-poitier-death/index.html

Anybody heard of her?  :hmmm:

ZLoth

Quote from: snowc on January 07, 2022, 11:32:20 AM
We got some bad news!
SIDNEY POITIER, OSCAR-WINNING ACTOR, DEAD AT 94
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/07/entertainment/sidney-poitier-death/index.html

Anybody heard of her?  :hmmm:
"They call me MISTER TIBBS." - In The Heat Of the Night (1967) - Best Picture Oscar
Best Actor in a Leading Role Nominee - The Defiant Ones (1958)
Best Actor in a Leading Role Winner - Lilies of the Field (1963)
I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

SP Cook

Honestly had no idea he was still alive. 

Great actor.  Not just the dramas, but made some great comedies with Cosby.

Max Rockatansky

Him...

Also, you're back?  What was "mulled over"  during the holidays?

triplemultiplex

Anybody heard of her:hmmm:

:eyebrow:

I guess that's become more of a girl's name in recent decades, but still.
"That's just like... your opinion, man."

snowc

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on January 07, 2022, 12:50:10 PM
Him...

Max, I have returned after thinking it over regarding coming back to the forum. I noticed that Scott locked the thread because of heatedness?  :hmmm:

hotdogPi

Quote from: snowc on January 07, 2022, 07:32:41 PM
Him...

Max, I have returned after thinking it over regarding coming back to the forum. I noticed that Scott locked the thread because of heatedness?  :hmmm:

I thought you were forced to leave the forum. (Regarding the thread lock in the other thread, if it's discussed here, this thread will get locked. I'll send you a PM.)
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

snowc

Quote from: 1 on January 07, 2022, 07:41:05 PM
Him...

I thought you were forced to leave the forum. (Regarding the thread lock in the other thread, if it's discussed here, this thread will get locked. I'll send you a PM.)
thanks, just replied back.
no i wasnt forced, my parents dont want me creating forum accounts as with my autism, it causes me to get overstimulated and may cause me to get very impulsive and cause me to post something bad. that's why i left for a bit.  :nod:

tolbs17

Quote from: snowc on January 07, 2022, 07:46:26 PM
Him...

no i wasnt forced, my parents dont want me creating forum accounts as with my autism, it causes me to get overstimulated and may cause me to get very impulsive and cause me to post something bad. that's why i left for a bit.  :nod:
same

Takumi

Quote from: triplemultiplex on January 07, 2022, 06:08:40 PM
Anybody heard of her:hmmm:

:eyebrow:

I guess that's become more of a girl's name in recent decades, but still.

As a girl's name I've always seen it spelled like the city in Australia, though.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Roadgeekteen

Him...

I didn't tell my parents about my forum usage for several years but they don't care.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Road Hog

Him...

The heck you say.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.