News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

minecraft bridges

Started by Angelo71, September 23, 2021, 07:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo71

hey! as rachel reilly said: i'm back bisses! but anyways, idk if this is the right place to post this, but does anyone have a picture of a minecreaft blue suspension bridge for reference? (maybe like the chesapeake bay bridge) i'm trying to build something for a comp and i dont think there is any good photos as a benchmark for me to use in building a bridge. sorry if i have offended anyone or have placed this in the wrong section.

Max Rockatansky

Is Rachel Kelly your version of Mary Hannah?

Roadgeekteen

God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Max Rockatansky

Angelo71

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on September 23, 2021, 08:02:28 PM
idek who either of those people are sorry ig? but i just needed minecraft bridges not any sassy responses ty

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: Angelo71 on September 26, 2021, 03:04:55 PM
idek who either of those people are sorry ig? but i just needed minecraft bridges not any sassy responses ty
For Mary Hannah, just read posts by Tolbs17.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Max Rockatansky

At this point you expect to come back on the forum and not expect sassy responses?  Your original run here has since become infamous and often meme worthy (examples; Virginia Oblast and everything "gross").

SkyPesos

I suggest using a bridge from Pittsburgh as your example  :-D

Angelo71

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on September 26, 2021, 04:13:22 PM

At this point you expect to come back on the forum and not expect sassy responses?  Your original run here has since become infamous and often meme worthy (examples; Virginia Oblast and everything "gross").
i did not come back to argue but i argued with people bc they did something at that time. if there was nothing on topic to be said in this post, don't say anything

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Angelo71 on September 26, 2021, 05:25:31 PM

i did not come back to argue but i argued with people bc they did something at that time. if there was nothing on topic to be said in this post, don't say anything

You might want to consult this thread before you proceed with the inevitable:

https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=29865.0

Suffice to say there are some references to you and your "content"  in said thread.  Perhaps it's best to move on before you become the butt of more jokes?

Angelo71

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on September 26, 2021, 05:40:23 PM

Suffice to say there are some references to you and your "content"  in said thread.  Perhaps it's best to move on before you become the butt of more jokes?
all i did was ask for minecraft bridges and i said if it's not in the right board please move it? i dont understand how this has anything to do with this post? all i'm doing is asking for minecraft bridges and i believe this is the only thread i have created since my return. i don't see anything wrong with what i have said or done wrong in this thread, or anything else i've done since i've returned. sorry if this post offends you.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Angelo71 on September 26, 2021, 05:46:03 PM

all i did was ask for minecraft bridges and i said if it's not in the right board please move it? i dont understand how this has anything to do with this post? all i'm doing is asking for minecraft bridges and i believe this is the only thread i have created since my return. i don't see anything wrong with what i have said or done wrong in this thread, or anything else i've done since i've returned. sorry if this post offends you.

I'm not offended, but it is hard to dismiss the fact you caused a huge ruckus during your first run on the forum.  I'm just not understanding why you would want to come back here given the result will likely be the same the second time.  At the very least you have an incredibly steep up hill battle to get anyone in the road community to take you seriously.  Spitting out a weird Minecraft thread out of the box isn't exactly a promising start. 

Angelo71

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on September 26, 2021, 06:04:14 PM

I'm not offended, but it is hard to dismiss the fact you caused a huge ruckus during your first run on the forum.  I'm just not understanding why you would want to come back here given the result will likely be the same the second time.  At the very least you have an incredibly steep up hill battle to get anyone in the road community to take you seriously.  Spitting out a weird Minecraft thread out of the box isn't exactly a promising start.
i'm not here to gain a liking from anyone here. i would like to find a minecraft bridge, if nobody sends that, i could care less. i honestly don't care about my future on this forum in regards to if people take me seriously but if i'm trying to be cordial there isn't any reason for a fuss about my temporary return.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Angelo71 on September 26, 2021, 06:13:20 PM

i'm not here to gain a liking from anyone here. i would like to find a minecraft bridge, if nobody sends that, i could care less. i honestly don't care about my future on this forum in regards to if people take me seriously but if i'm trying to be cordial there isn't any reason for a fuss about my temporary return.

That being case you probably would be better served searching a game forum.  I would venture a guess there aren't a great deal of Minecraft players here. 

Angelo71

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on September 26, 2021, 06:18:25 PM
Quote from: Angelo71 on September 26, 2021, 06:13:20 PM

That being case you probably would be better served searching a game forum.  I would venture a guess there aren't a great deal of Minecraft players here.
oops! i only assumed because i remember before i saw a thread regarding minecraft roads. sorry.

SkyPesos

Quote from: snowc on September 27, 2021, 03:41:50 PM
@Admins @Scott5114 @SSOWorld @Alps this is not relating to bridges and should be locked due to offtopicness.
Yes it does

A poster here have a grudge on the entire city of Pittsburgh, and Pittsburgh is known for its bridges. See, it connects together  :D

MCRoads

Quote from: SkyPesos on September 27, 2021, 03:44:26 PM
@Admins @Scott5114 @SSOWorld @Alps this is not relating to bridges and should be locked due to offtopicness.
Yes it does

A poster here have a grudge on the entire city of Pittsburgh, and Pittsburgh is known for its bridges. See, it connects together  :D

Road related illustrations might be better, that is where all the other Minecraft stuff is.
I build roads on Minecraft. Like, really good roads.
Interstates traveled:
4/5/10*/11**/12**/15/25*/29*/35(E/W[TX])/40*/44**/49(LA**)/55*/64**/65/66*/70°/71*76(PA*,CO*)/78*°/80*/95°/99(PA**,NY**)

*/** indicates a terminus/termini being traveled
° Indicates a gap (I.E Breezwood, PA.)

more room plz

Angelo71

Quote from: MCRoads on September 27, 2021, 03:55:06 PM
Quote from: SkyPesos on September 27, 2021, 03:44:26 PM
Yes it does

Road related illustrations might be better, that is where all the other Minecraft stuff is.
that's fine i didn't know where i should have posted this as said in the original post.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.