AARoads shield gallery updates

<< < (39/42) > >>

kphoger:

--- Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on December 08, 2017, 12:07:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on December 07, 2017, 02:43:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rover_0 on December 06, 2017, 11:15:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on December 06, 2017, 08:15:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: spitball on November 29, 2017, 08:31:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: formulanone on October 18, 2017, 10:20:54 PM ---Is the gallery still taking new submissions and allowing updates?

--- End quote ---

Seems not.  I submitted a couple NJ shields last year, but there were technical issues with the gallery that I don't think were resolved.

--- End quote ---

My friend Matt will be revising the code on this in the near future, and we will be resuming updates with the gallery after we redesign it. Will post here when I have some news.

--- End quote ---

Does that mean updates are coming to the 'Save' feature on the Shield Generator?

--- End quote ---

:no:

Per Jake, the code is depreciated and essentially needs to be reworked in a more modern language than flash. With that not happening, I just need to remove it from the site.

--- End quote ---

JavaScript, JQurey?

--- End quote ---

Fixed your quote string so everyone can see what you typed.   ;-)

TheArkansasRoadgeek:

--- Quote from: kphoger on December 08, 2017, 12:53:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on December 08, 2017, 12:07:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on December 07, 2017, 02:43:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rover_0 on December 06, 2017, 11:15:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on December 06, 2017, 08:15:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: spitball on November 29, 2017, 08:31:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: formulanone on October 18, 2017, 10:20:54 PM ---Is the gallery still taking new submissions and allowing updates?

--- End quote ---

Seems not.  I submitted a couple NJ shields last year, but there were technical issues with the gallery that I don't think were resolved.

--- End quote ---

My friend Matt will be revising the code on this in the near future, and we will be resuming updates with the gallery after we redesign it. Will post here when I have some news.

--- End quote ---

Does that mean updates are coming to the 'Save' feature on the Shield Generator?

--- End quote ---

:no:

Per Jake, the code is depreciated and essentially needs to be reworked in a more modern language than flash. With that not happening, I just need to remove it from the site.

--- End quote ---

JavaScript, JQurey?

--- End quote ---

Fixed your quote string so everyone can see what you typed.   ;-)

--- End quote ---
I didn't know it was broke, thanks! :thumbsup:

paulthemapguy:
This hasn't been discussed in forever, but are you still accepting submissions to the shield gallery?  I have photos and separate cropped images containing only the shield, ready to go.

formulanone:
I don't understand why the Shield Gallery isn't able to be updated - it appears to be simple HTML 4.0 - I could do that.

As for the Shield Generator...I don't have the skills for that.

Scott5114:
Sure, the output is HTML 4, but it's generated by PHP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version