User Content > Photos, Videos, and More

Compdude's Highway videos

(1/12) > >>

compdude787:
So, for a while, I've wanted to make highway timelapse videos, much like the ones that Freewayjim and others have made. These provide me with great entertainment and I want to provide many other roadgeeks with the same. So, here's my first road video, of I-5 in Snohomish County between Lynnwood and Marysville. Enjoy!

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO1v6KsNAkg
There's much more to come; I just need to edit them and get them on YouTube. I eventually want to post videos of me clinching every Washington state highway, as well as filming various other roadtrips. So stay tuned for much more...

epzik8:
That's really neat. I recall getting a few miles of I-5 in August 2011 going from the Seattle cruise terminal to the SeaTac Airport returning from an Alaskan cruise.

compdude787:

--- Quote from: epzik8 on March 14, 2017, 02:15:21 AM ---That's really neat. I recall getting a few miles of I-5 in August 2011 going from the Seattle cruise terminal to the SeaTac Airport returning from an Alaskan cruise.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! The view from I-5 NB coming into downtown Seattle is quite spectacular.

compdude787:
Here's my second highway video, showing the Alaskan Way Viaduct. Enjoy!

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GisLMtPE08

compdude787:
Finally uploaded another video to YouTube showing I-90 between Seattle and Bellevue, filmed in both directions on April 21st, 2017. This was filmed a couple months before the express lanes permanently closed on I-90. (I didn't get to drive in them, because I was the only person in the car, and the express lanes are HOV only :( ) Anyway, enjoy!

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaTT37tnM0c

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version