User Content > Photos, Videos, and More

Why can't people merge onto an interstate properly anymore?

(1/27) > >>

Crash_It:
Almost got into an accident yesterday from this very thing..

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tVeJqDnb8E

Rothman:
Just couldn't move over, could you.  Sure, they didn't know what they were doing, but this is yet another "Crash-It is a jerk" video.

wanderer2575:
No question the other driver should have already gotten up to speed.  But you saw him coming in and you didn't slow down or move over, instead deliberately choosing to come right up on his tail.  And no doubt that's the reason he put on his brakes, slowing down even more.  So YOU made a dangerous situation even worse.  But, yet again, all you care about is whether you're technically in the right, with no common sense regarding an actual situation.

SectorZ:
I wish dash cams existed when I was a claims adjuster. I can only see someone doing the "I had the right of way" routine as they intentionally plow into someone when they could have just moved over a lane.

Crash_It:

--- Quote from: Rothman on May 02, 2021, 02:59:42 PM ---Just couldn't move over, could you.  Sure, they didn't know what they were doing, but this is yet another "Crash-It is a jerk" video.

--- End quote ---

There was no time to move over, did you not see the traffic going by in that other lane. The law says that drivers merging on have to match the speed, this didn't happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version