News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

New Rand McNally Road Atlas 2017, skips green florescent highlight for construc

Started by ACSCmapcollector, August 02, 2016, 03:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffandnicole

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

empirestate

And now, angry ticks fire out of my nipples.

ACSCmapcollector

Oh well, I am will leave it up to you to comment and others too.

TravelingBethelite

This thread is too wonderful to die.

Remember: This guy loves you, no matter who you are. His favorite highway is Interstate 69.  ;-)
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: coatimundi on August 06, 2016, 06:07:25 PM
New girlfriend is at 37.090606,-120.149486
(Btw, why does Google have reviews for a prison?)

Thread reported to ISIS and 4 out of 5 dentists.

I like this 5-star review:

4 months ago
Sunshine cafe/ Snack bar has great food and affordable prices... Not what you would expect in a Prison!!!

God sounds like a freaking resort; chill out in the sun and eat to your heart's content.  :-D

myosh_tino

Quote from: freebrickproductions on August 06, 2016, 06:43:56 PM

I think the above image just about sums up the state of this thread...  :rofl:

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on August 06, 2016, 10:34:21 PM

4 months ago
Sunshine cafe/ Snack bar has great food and affordable prices... Not what you would expect in a Prison!!!

God sounds like a freaking resort; chill out in the sun and eat to your heart's content.  :-D

Wow!  Just wow!  :-D
Quote from: golden eagle
If I owned a dam and decided to donate it to charity, would I be giving a dam? I'm sure that might be a first because no one really gives a dam.

coatimundi

I am will leave it up to you to continue with this fun.
Post reported to the American Beef Council.

TravelingBethelite

Bill Crosby approves of this thread. Thread reported to the West Virginia State Bar and the McDonald's of CT aand Western MA.
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

Max Rockatansky

J.J. Abrams was just announced as producer of the movie adaptation of "New Rand McNally Road Atlas 2017, skips green florescent highlight for construc" thread, here is the sneak preview trailer:

You know what else J.J. Abrams directed?.....The Force Awakens and Star Trek 2009.  I'd say that was all a big coincidence but we all know the grand truth...it's all part of the bigger picture...force lightning and make it so number 1!  Thread reported to Bob's Big Boy....end of discussion!

Quote from: myosh_tino on August 06, 2016, 11:44:47 PM
Quote from: freebrickproductions on August 06, 2016, 06:43:56 PM

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on August 06, 2016, 10:34:21 PM

4 months ago

Wow!  Just wow!  :-D

Some selected assortment of the other glowing 5-Star reviews:

9 months ago
I'm glad that the girls in beyond scared striaght got taught not to do bad stuff and I didn't go to prison and I don't even like in chowchilla California

a year ago
Gaurds are kind, good food,inmates are treated exceptionally well with endless opportunities..if you dont like it DONT GO TO PRISION !!!Write letters and get your info online.

a year ago
third bus of men to ooen yards. women still there, one yard away. good food, and dorms !

5 years ago
Sooo many h***y b*****s.  :rofl:

The irony....here is that Roadfro's prediction about using the preexisting 2017 Rand McNally Thread is inching closer and closer to not coming true.  Last I checked that thread had 105 posts and now as I edit this we have 85 here.  :rolleyes:

sparker

Not only is the thread derailed, but the photo/slide of the actual derailment is reversed.  This thread can't catch a break!

Scott5114

You guys make Alanland look like the Great American Novel.

Thread locked. Keys thrown away.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.