News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

YouTube Series

Started by TheArkansasRoadgeek, December 29, 2017, 09:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: inkyatari on March 11, 2018, 11:19:51 PM
Recently started watching the channel FIlmCow.

I started with "Llamas With Hats"

"Whitey's gotta pay.  And that payment is baby hands."

Then I moved on to "Charlie the UNicorn"...

And "Detective Heart of America"

And then "Detective Heart of America: The Feature FIlm"  This is batshit insane, and I loved every one of its hour 16 minutes running time.

FilmCow's Charlie the Unicorn was a thing back when I was like 8 or 9! That was the shit! Where have you been? The most memorable episode was Candy Mountain.

iPhone
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

inkyatari

Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on March 12, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

FilmCow's Charlie the Unicorn was a thing back when I was like 8 or 9! That was the shit! Where have you been? The most memorable episode was Candy Mountain.

Raising kids.
I'm never wrong, just wildly inaccurate.

Rothman

We're on a bridge, Charlie!
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

inkyatari

TheArkansasRoadgeek

I have lately begun to get into The Modern Rogue channel. They are like TheKingofRandom, but a lot more adult(-ish) :bigass:

inkyatari

Another I've started watching..  Lazy Game Reviews.  The Oddware playlist is fascinating.

index

Quote from: Rothman on March 12, 2018, 10:54:11 AM
We're on a bridge, Charlie!

I remember being absolutely obsessed with Charlie the Unicorn as a little kid, I wouldn't ever shut up about it. I would take my father's phone and watch it wherever I went... Why??
I love my 2010 Ford Explorer.

Counties traveled

signalman

Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on January 03, 2018, 05:34:24 PM
I'm now waiting for the 2018 season of the Appalachian Trail hikers. They should be starting by mid-February. I follow a few of them on their way North from Springer Mountain in Georgia, and I usually go with the faster, eventually arriving at Mount Katahdin in Maine by early August.
I just got around to reading this thread.  I'm assuming you watched Reddmage and Early Riser 71 last year.  I really enjoyed watching both of their hikes.  I have yet to find a good southbound channel.  I'd really like to watch someone complete a hike that direction for a change.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Here is some Practical Engineering for ya!

Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0olpSN6_TCc

Buck87

If you're interested in seeing the face behind the voice of Wendover Productions and Half as Interesting, check out this video of him appearing on StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson

https://youtu.be/OTEIbWy8AvY

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: Buck87 on April 01, 2018, 05:09:09 PM
If you're interested in seeing the face behind the voice of Wendover Productions and Half as Interesting, check out this video of him appearing on StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson

https://youtu.be/OTEIbWy8AvY
I actually watched that video recently.

jakeroot

That is exactly how I pictured Wendover/HAI's appearance.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

So, was anyone surprised to see Micheal from Vsauce as the creator of HowToBasic? :D :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSXGagNzNLw

TheArkansasRoadgeek

I found this channel Florida Dashcam today. You Floridians will have to let me know if this driving is an everyday occurrence! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.