News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Grand Rapids Roads Meet

Started by DanTheMan414, August 24, 2009, 03:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Shea

hbelkins

Did anybody go down to get a pic of the "PA 31" shield?

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Terry Shea

Quote from: hbelkins on September 27, 2009, 10:34:54 PM
PA 31?  Are you in the right thread?

DanTheMan414

Yes, this is the correct thread, TS.  There is a bit of a contractor's shield glitch in or near a construction zone by South Haven where, of all things, a PA 31 shield was erroneously erected, for US 31 in Michigan!

Hellfighter

Aww, man! That would've been epic to have seen it.

hbelkins

Quote from: Terry Shea on September 27, 2009, 10:52:42 PM
Quote from: hbelkins on September 27, 2009, 10:34:54 PM
PA 31?  Are you in the right thread?

Yes, this was a big topic of discussion at the meet. Jason Ilyes, a PA native, saw it on his way north on 196 to Grand Rapids, and a couple of other people mentioned it.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

DanTheMan414

I've got my photos up from the Grand Rapids Meet on Flickr.  :happy:  Check them out here.

Chris

Nice pictures  :colorful:

I notice the age of attendants to roadmeets are somewhat older than I have seen in the Netherlands or Germany. We have more people in their early 20's and even younger. I believe the youngest attendant to a recent Dutch meet was 15 years.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.