News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Inception

Started by KEK Inc., August 13, 2010, 10:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KEK Inc.

We really need [spoiler] tags on this forum, but I'll post a warning.  Please post a spoiler warning and post spoilers in color=#d3ffec if you have a green post or color=#ffffff if you have a white post (the default skin alternates colors per post).  That way, if you haven't seen the movie, you can view the thread, and if you want to read the spoiler, you can highlight.  :D

What did you guys think of the bridge scene on CA-47?  :sombrero:  
What did you think of the movie in general?  

Spoilers (highlight to read)
Christopher Nolan seems to minimize the use of CGI in all of his films.  I looked it up, and some scenes including the freight train scene on a surface street in Downtown LA was actually done.  They also really did drop the van in water with actors (however, I'm sure it was in a studio).  

The biggest complaint I've heard about the movie were the plot-holes, and after thinking about it, there were quite a few unexplained moments.  Obviously, the ending was a cliffhanger with the totem deciphering whether Cobb (DiCaprio) was in a dream (assumed to still be in limbo) or reality.  Of course, I find it odd that he found Seito as an old hag while he was still young in limbo, and then they magically wake up in the plane, alluding that he's still dreaming.  Your thoughts?  

Spoilers end here.  

Anyways, I thought it's an excellent film.  If you like action movies where you start off confused as hell, but everything makes sense in the end, this is for you.  
Take the road less traveled.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.