News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

GSP trailblazers

Started by Alps, November 30, 2015, 09:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadman

Quote from: Alps on December 02, 2015, 06:48:39 PM
Quote from: roadman on December 02, 2015, 06:43:41 PM
Quote from: Alps on December 02, 2015, 06:36:08 PM

Last time I was through, I looked for them. Pretty sure they're both gone.

The sign in this photo is not an original Mass Pike trailblazer, as the font is narrower than on the 1960s/1970s era signs.
No one ever said it was an original. Plus I don't think any arrows-through-hats are left in the wild.
Was thinking of the second generation trailblazers, not the 'arrow through hat' ones.  Have amended my original post.
"And ninety-five is the route you were on.  It was not the speed limit sign."  - Jim Croce (from Speedball Tucker)

"My life has been a tapestry
Of years of roads and highway signs" (with apologies to Carole King and Tom Rush)

Alps

Quote from: roadman65 on December 04, 2015, 11:04:03 AM
I wonder just how many shields are out there that the NJTA are unaware of as I am sure they do not keep inventory of the signs they have?
They don't have a written inventory you can find, but supposedly they know where these all are and keep replacing them as needed.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.