News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Hello there from NYC

Started by Dellbeam, March 05, 2023, 03:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dellbeam

Hi, I'm Dell. I'm an autistic guy who likes looking at certain roads, as it looks very peaceful for me. I've been lurking a bit on this forum for a while, as I'm interested in the roads that are connected with cities and local towns. Especially when it comes to ones near businesses like various local attractions and businesses. I'm also a movie buff, along with being into sports, computers, and history. I'm looking forward to talking with all of you.

Roadgeekteen

Welcome from Massachusetts!
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts too! (No, not everyone on this forum is from Massachusetts.)
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

Dellbeam

Thank you both for the replies. I didn't really expect to get replies from this thread, but I'm delighted to see it get people to notice my introduction.

MultiMillionMiler

What's up! I'm also from the NYC/Long Island Metro Area. This forum only has about 5,000 members so it's very easy to see new threads. Feel free to check out my fictional interstate highway plans in the fictional highways board ("MMM Fictional Highway Plans")for NYC to help relieve the traffic around here, it's more horrible than ever before LOL

hotdogPi

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on March 05, 2023, 06:11:49 PM
What's up! I'm also from the NYC/Long Island Metro Area. This forum only has about 5,000 members so it's very easy to see new threads. Feel free to check out my fictional interstate highway plans for NYC to help relieve the traffic around here, it'd be more horrible than ever before LOL

FTFY. If implemented, your plans would be more horrible than ever before.

LOL.

(to new user: no, his plans aren't needed)
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

amroad17

Welcome from Northern Kentucky!  Glad to have you here!
I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

CometTheMountainLion

Welcome from the cursed signage state!

My terms:

Greater I-45 - I-45 plus US-75 and US-69 to Big Cabin, OK.

CraIGs or CraIGeSQuE- Any sign similar to the late infamous “CraIG COUntY” sign.

Dellbeam

Quote from: 1 on March 05, 2023, 06:13:42 PM
Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on March 05, 2023, 06:11:49 PM
What's up! I'm also from the NYC/Long Island Metro Area. This forum only has about 5,000 members so it's very easy to see new threads. Feel free to check out my fictional interstate highway plans for NYC to help relieve the traffic around here, it'd be more horrible than ever before LOL

FTFY. If implemented, your plans would be more horrible than ever before.

LOL.

(to new user: no, his plans aren't needed)

It would be nice though if they made better highways in the NY metro area so that it won't be very congested though.

doglover44

Welcome from OH I am autistic too ! and into reading maps and learning about roads which brought me to this site.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.