News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Do many of you all find today's driving habits amusing??

Started by roadman65, July 29, 2014, 09:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freebrickproductions

Saw a person turn left from the right-hand lane on Triana Blvd. here in Huntsville yesterday... :banghead:
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Pete from Boston

Do people record traffic and review/clip out the annoying stuff?  I'd go crazy if I didn't let myself forget.  There's too much!  I catch myself talking about things that happened to me in traffic and suddenly I feel bad for the people I'm talking to, who always have that look.  The woman tells me "Tell me what happened in traffic" when she is trying to go to sleep. 

I get that there are issues, and there is a big problem, but so many dumb little incidents happen that I feel like it's borderline mania to collect and reflect upon them.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.