News:

why is this up in the corner now

Main Menu

General NBA thread

Started by Roadgeekteen, December 27, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdindy88

Since this is a roads forum, I suppose it's appropriate to mention that the Western Conference will be represented in the NBA Finals by a team with Interstates 35W and 35E.

Speaking of the playoffs, I am very happy for the Indiana Pacers. But boy do I know our upcoming path is a tough one. But the team has exceeded expectations this year and anything from this point on is a bonus.

Henry

I'm calling it right now: Wolves vs. Celtics in the NBA Finals!
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

Ted$8roadFan

Celtics beat Pacers in Game 2, and the Mavericks upset the T-Wolves to go 2-0 in the Conference Finals.

Stephane Dumas

And now the  Celtics and Mavericks lead 3-0 in the conference finals.

jgb191

Why do I get this feeling like the T-Wolves have deliberately set up the Mavs to make NBA history -- the first team ever to lose a playoff series after being up 3-0?
We're so far south that we're not even considered "The South"

Henry

Bill Walton (my fellow UCLA alum) has passed away at age 71. Whether on the court or in the broadcast booth, he always knew how to keep us entertained.
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

The Ghostbuster

R.I.P. Bill Walton. Also, the Boston Celtics defeated the Indiana Pacers 105-102 to complete the sweep, and advance to the NBA Finals for the 23rd time in franchise history. Only the Los Angeles Lakers have been to the Finals more times (32). I expect the Dallas Mavericks to complete the sweep of the Minnesota Timberwolves tomorrow, and advance to the Finals for the third time in franchise history.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.