Spillage leaves Swedish motorway soaked in beer

Started by cpzilliacus, July 09, 2013, 12:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpzilliacus

TheLocal.se: Spillage leaves Swedish motorway soaked in beer

QuoteMotorists taking the E18 between Arboga and Örebro got a free drink on Tuesday morning after a truck scattered thousands of beer cans, leaving the motorway soaked in alcohol.

QuoteThe vehicle drove into a railing and its cargo, containing vast quantities of beer cans, was scattered across the road bemusing drivers on their morning commute. Witnesses reported that the alcohol trail was over 100 meters long, stretching down the motorway.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

Brandon

That does kind of redefine drunk driving.  :cheers:
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Road Hog

Pete from Boston

Surely, we'd all have to consider where this ranked among the best days of our lives...

cpzilliacus

Quote from: Pete from Boston on July 10, 2013, 04:53:27 PM
Surely, we'd all have to consider where this ranked among the best days of our lives...

Though knowing how closely and strictly Sweden regulates alcohol sales, I suspect that there's a Swedish rule or law that forbids the transport of beer in such a trailer.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.