News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Brown Material Road

Started by Max Rockatansky, April 09, 2020, 09:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Rockatansky

We didn't have a topic and things are boring as all hell right now...so why not do an article on Brown Material Road?  For reference Brown Material Road is a 5 mile connecting road from CA 46 southwest to CA 33 in rural Kern County.  The origin of Brown Material Road amusingly is mundane and somewhat not surprising given the geographic nature of the area of San Joaquin Valley it is located in.

https://www.gribblenation.org/2020/04/brown-material-road.html

Concrete Bob

Pooing is cool !! Honestly, I always enjoy your posts here, as well as gribblenation, Max.  Keep on keeping us entertained while we're shut in.   

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Concrete Bob on April 09, 2020, 10:57:50 PM
Pooing is cool !! Honestly, I always enjoy your posts here, as well as gribblenation, Max.  Keep on keeping us entertained while we're shut in.

I'll probably have more Paper Highways articles coming up for the Los Angeles area.  Those seem to be doing really well on Gribblenation whenever we do them and suffice to say there is quite a bit in SoCal that we can hit on.  Right now I'm trying to get through two Mountain Region road trip series which has taken almost two years to get even close to finishing.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.