User Content > Photos, Videos, and More

Illinois Road Videos

(1/9) > >>

Crash_It:
On my Youtube channel as the secondary type of video I upload. It is videos of roads that are similar to those of FWJ and others.All in 4K.  Here's one of my latest videos and I will be uploading a video of US Route 41 or one of an unmarked state road later in the week.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=srZ7mq0Jh5E

Max Rockatansky:
Didnít you already post this?  I seem to recall there was a closing comparison with how flat Illinois is compared to lewd acts at Dennyís. 

Brandon:

--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on October 25, 2021, 01:03:53 AM ---Didnít you already post this?  I seem to recall there was a closing comparison with how flat Illinois is compared to lewd acts at Dennyís. 

--- End quote ---

In a bumpy world, Illinois is a AA cup.

Crash_It:

--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on October 25, 2021, 01:03:53 AM ---Didn’t you already post this?  I seem to recall there was a closing comparison with how flat Illinois is compared to lewd acts at Denny’s.

--- End quote ---

I posted it because the last thread I had was unfairly closed. In this one, I'm going to post road videos as I make them and no longer post the other dashcam videos I make.

Crash_It:

Today at 1pm is the premiere of my video of US Route 41. A Super Four highway in Lake County commonly used as an alternative to the tristate tollway. Will it ever be built to a full freeway? Only time will tell.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilBnTkuOCSc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version