User Content > Photos, Videos, and More

Illinois Road Videos

<< < (79/146) > >>

Max Rockatansky:

--- Quote from: Crash_It on May 27, 2022, 10:11:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: 1 on May 27, 2022, 07:18:48 PM ---I think I can tell with one simple rule which states Crash_It likes and which ones he doesnít (note he likes Minnesota). However, there are two slight variations of the rule. There are two states that differ between the two rules: New Hampshire and Virginia. Crash_It, what are your opinions on those two states?

--- End quote ---

Wallethub still ranks them below IL but I don't have a problem with them. NH I'd imagine would have nice architect as does most of the Northeast and New England which is actually what the architecture in IL is based on.

--- End quote ---

Care to leave an opinion?

https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=31553.0

Flint1979:

--- Quote from: Crash_It on May 27, 2022, 10:11:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: 1 on May 27, 2022, 07:18:48 PM ---I think I can tell with one simple rule which states Crash_It likes and which ones he doesnít (note he likes Minnesota). However, there are two slight variations of the rule. There are two states that differ between the two rules: New Hampshire and Virginia. Crash_It, what are your opinions on those two states?

--- End quote ---

Wallethub still ranks them below IL but I don't have a problem with them. NH I'd imagine would have nice architect as does most of the Northeast and New England which is actually what the architecture in IL is based on.

--- End quote ---
Also let's see your proof that the architecture in Illinois is based on New England.

1:
As for that one simple rule about which states Crash_It likes:
Yes ó Illinois and Minnesota, all of New England, Virginia.
No ó All of the Midwest except for the two states mentioned above.

This matches this map:

TheHighwayMan394:

--- Quote from: Crash_It on May 27, 2022, 11:37:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: thspfc on May 27, 2022, 10:50:47 AM ---Whatever boating/fishing/watersports/camping/lakeside retreat options that are available in Illinois are outdone 20x each by Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota. Thatís not up for debate.

--- End quote ---

Now if that were true then those states would've been ranked higher than Illinois in the wallethub rankings I posted.. specifically in the entertainment and recreation categories. There's no shortage of either of those options here plus with better food to boot.

--- End quote ---

Better food, but I don't think you understand that "no shortage" does not mean "better" - MN/WI/MI still have many more, and vastly superior outdoors options, and as said above, Illinois has no place to argue with that at all.

Or, in plain English, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan's outdoors are all better than Illinois, proven fact, and it's not even close.

Max Rockatansky:

--- Quote from: TheHighwayMan394 on May 28, 2022, 09:52:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Crash_It on May 27, 2022, 11:37:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: thspfc on May 27, 2022, 10:50:47 AM ---Whatever boating/fishing/watersports/camping/lakeside retreat options that are available in Illinois are outdone 20x each by Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota. Thatís not up for debate.

--- End quote ---

Now if that were true then those states would've been ranked higher than Illinois in the wallethub rankings I posted.. specifically in the entertainment and recreation categories. There's no shortage of either of those options here plus with better food to boot.

--- End quote ---

Better food, but I don't think you understand that "no shortage" does not mean "better" - MN/WI/MI still have many more, and vastly superior outdoors options, and as said above, Illinois has no place to argue with that at all.

Or, in plain English, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan's outdoors are all better than Illinois, proven fact, and it's not even close.

--- End quote ---

But Wallethub said.  How can Wallethub be wrong when it is literally the word of God?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version