User Content > Photos, Videos, and More

Illinois Road Videos

<< < (9/9)

1:

--- Quote from: jayhawkco on November 19, 2021, 10:08:16 AM ---I'm a firm believer that we have more accidents in Colorado just because it's such a melting pot.  Since everyone has been (and still is) moving here from other states, we have Texas driving culture, California driving culture, Mountain driving culture, etc. all mixed up into one.  It's pretty common to have someone whiz by you at 95 while you're in the middle lane passing someone going 55 in a 65. (Maybe they're just high.)

--- End quote ---

agentsteel53 said back when he was still active that after driving around the entire country, the worst place to drive regarding bad drivers was Miami for the same reason (so many different cultures).

JayhawkCO:

--- Quote from: 1 on November 19, 2021, 10:10:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: jayhawkco on November 19, 2021, 10:08:16 AM ---I'm a firm believer that we have more accidents in Colorado just because it's such a melting pot.  Since everyone has been (and still is) moving here from other states, we have Texas driving culture, California driving culture, Mountain driving culture, etc. all mixed up into one.  It's pretty common to have someone whiz by you at 95 while you're in the middle lane passing someone going 55 in a 65. (Maybe they're just high.)

--- End quote ---

agentsteel53 said back when he was still active that after driving around the entire country, the worst place to drive regarding bad drivers was Miami for the same reason (so many different cultures).

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's been probably 10 years since I was driving myself in Miami, but I would tend to agree that it's up there on the list of worst drivers, especially on the highways.  City streets I didn't notice as much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version