User Content > Photos, Videos, and More

Illinois Road Videos

<< < (146/146)

GaryV:

--- Quote from: Crash_It on June 24, 2022, 07:25:48 PM ---What do you mean I haven't been anywhere? I've been to Georgia, Indiana,Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri,Ohio, Tennessee and Wisconsin.

--- End quote ---
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov4epAJRPMw

Scott5114:

--- Quote from: Crash_It on June 23, 2022, 02:51:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheHighwayMan394 on June 23, 2022, 12:44:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: Crash_It on June 23, 2022, 12:39:01 AM ---There's a reason Illinois was declared the funnest state in the Midwest. It's obvious that you haven't experienced much of Illinois.

--- End quote ---
Illinois has never been declared the funnest state in the Midwest by any serious talking person. And what makes you think I can't find anything like that or better in Michigan?

--- End quote ---
It's been declared the funnest state by again... wallethub

https://wallethub.com/edu/most-fun-states/34665

--- End quote ---

Declaring Illinois to be "the funnest state in the Midwest" reminds me of that guy I worked with at Burger King who declared himself to be "the biggest gangsta in Purcell, Oklahoma" (pop. 5,884 at the time).

--- Quote from: Crash_It on June 24, 2022, 07:25:48 PM ---What do you mean I haven't been anywhere? I've been to Georgia, Indiana,Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri,Ohio, Tennessee and Wisconsin.

--- End quote ---

Oh, he hasn't actually been to Illinois. That explains a lot, honestly.

cockroachking:

--- Quote from: Scott5114 on June 30, 2022, 06:32:12 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
:-D
Nice catch!

Crash_It:

--- Quote from: Crash_It on June 23, 2022, 12:39:01 AM ---There's a reason Illinois was declared the funnest state in the Midwest. It's obvious that you haven't experienced much of Illinois.

--- End quote ---
Illinois has never been declared the funnest state in the Midwest by any serious talking person. And what makes you think I can't find anything like that or better in Michigan?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Declaring Illinois to be "the funnest state in the Midwest" reminds me of that guy I worked with at Burger King who declared himself to be "the biggest gangsta in Purcell, Oklahoma" (pop. 5,884 at the time).

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Those are states I've been to other than Illinois.

Max Rockatansky:

--- Quote from: Crash_It on June 30, 2022, 04:38:50 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Those are states I've been to other than Illinois.

--- End quote ---

What’s amusing to me is that you will go out of your way to retort to obviously harmless jokes like that.  All the same, you won’t answer some of the more difficult questions posed about some choice things you’ve said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version