News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Your 2013 Travels

Started by The High Plains Traveler, November 27, 2013, 11:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pghgal_90

Thank you Steve! I will take a look - having lurked on the forums for a little while, you guys are all super knowledgeable about this stuff. I need to get up to speed ;)

The closest thing to that right now in Pittsburgh is the stop sign at the bottom of the on-ramp to PA 28 North... it lasted for about two weeks and is currently a yield sign.

Alps

Quote from: pghgal_90 on January 19, 2014, 01:17:35 AM
Thank you Steve! I will take a look - having lurked on the forums for a little while, you guys are all super knowledgeable about this stuff. I need to get up to speed ;)

The closest thing to that right now in Pittsburgh is the stop sign at the bottom of the on-ramp to PA 28 North... it lasted for about two weeks and is currently a yield sign.
Heh, well... if I do say so myself...

All levels are welcome. The fact that you identify as "one of us" is more than sufficient. Feel free to ask any questions! (I can tell you from way too much experience as a mod/admin, I'd much rather field a bunch of questions than have people come in flying blind and think they know what's what.) If you ever make it to a meet, you've nerd-leveled up.

KEVIN_224

I saw these signs near the Prudential Center in Newark on February 12th:

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.