News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

When will the PDF of the 2014 Arkansas highway map be online? (AHTD)

Started by bugo, July 05, 2014, 07:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugo

I ordered my copy, but will it be online before it comes in the mail?

US71

Quote from: bugo on July 05, 2014, 07:38:41 AM
I ordered my copy, but will it be online before it comes in the mail?

Doesn't appear to be on-line yet, but I received my maps today.

- They are dated 2014-2015, so I guess they are going with Missouri's idea to publish every other year.
- I-49 replaces I-540 north of Alma. Also along AR 549 south of Texarkana (which is also shown as complete into Louisiana.
- AR 549 between Barling and Ft Smith isn't shown either on the main map or Fort Smith inset.

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

AHTD

Should be by the end of the week!

You can order YOUR copy here: http://www.idrivearkansas.com/contact/request-a-map

At this time we will continue publishing each year, it's just that it doesn't come out until the middle of the calendar year, so it's two halves of two years, thus 2014-1015.
Travel and construction information available at www.idrivearkansas.com

bugo

I got my copies already.  I just wondered when the PDF file would be up because PDFs are more convenient to me than paper copies are.

AHTD

Travel and construction information available at www.idrivearkansas.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.