News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

RIP Hugh Hefner

Started by jp the roadgeek, September 27, 2017, 11:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jp the roadgeek

Interstates I've clinched: 97, 290 (MA), 291 (CT), 291 (MA), 293, 295 (DE-NJ-PA), 295 (RI-MA), 384, 391, 395 (CT-MA), 395 (MD), 495 (DE), 610 (LA), 684, 691, 695 (MD), 695 (NY), 795 (MD)

Max Rockatansky

Damn, I never realized he was THAT old before now.  Kind of makes that whole Crystal Harris thing just a tinge more creepy.

jakeroot

Recently, he was really starting to show his age. It was only a few years ago that he still looked pretty damn good in that sailor cap. Time was kind to him, until the end.

Rothman

Ten years ago, NPR interviewed him.  Despite living with seven much younger women, he said he was lonely, mostly spending time in his pajamas.  Turned the magazine over to his daughter.  He also said that he had lost all faith in romance; he thought it was a failed concept and there was little more to human relationships than sex.

Sounded like for all his partying and staunch humanism that he was still struggling with how to find fulfillment.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

inkyatari

RIP Hugh Hefner.

I'd salute you, but my right arm is tired.
I'm never wrong, just wildly inaccurate.

LM117

Quote from: inkyatari on September 29, 2017, 01:55:57 PM
RIP Hugh Hefner.

I'd salute you, but my right arm is tired.

Hugh Hefner, President of Fappers Anonymous.
“I don’t know whether to wind my ass or scratch my watch!” - Jim Cornette

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.