News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Tri-Cities (Saginaw/Bay City/Midland), MI Road Meet - 11/06/2010

Started by DanTheMan414, October 08, 2010, 01:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanTheMan414

WHAT: 2010 Michigan Road Meet
WHEN: Saturday, 11/06/2010 @ 11:30AM
WHERE: Zehnder's of Frankenmuth, 730 S. Main St., Frankenmuth, MI 48734

This year's Michigan Road Meet will be happening in the middle of the Wolverine State, in the area of the Tri-Cities -- Saginaw, Bay City and Midland. We'll be gathering starting at 11:30AM at one of Michigan's most popular tourist stops, Zehnder's, for lunch and meet-and-greet. Afterward, we'll hit the road and check out some roads and projects of interest in the area, including:

• Reconstruction of I-675 through Saginaw
  • The Zilwaukee Bridge
  • I-75 widening south of Saginaw
  • The M-47 freeway and ghost ramps at the US 10 interchange
  • The aesthetic western US 10/BUS US 10 interchange in Midland
  • The recent M-30 southerly extension to M-20

If you are interested in attending, please either post here, or contact Dan at dan#gribblenation.net (change "#" to "@" to e-mail) by Thursday, 11/04, so that an accurate headcount can be called in to Zehnder's.

DIRECTIONS: Take I-75 to Exit 144A (Frankenmuth), and follow Dixie Hwy. south to the Junction Rd. traffic signal. Turn left onto Junction, and take into Frankenmuth. At M-83/Main St., make a right. Zehnder's is down about 4 blocks on the right (west) side of Main St.

Alps

Since you asked, I'm very interested in attending, but I live in the wrong part of the country. (:

hbelkins

I'm doubtful for this one, as I have already made arrangements to go to Springfield the weekend after this one. But you never know...

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

DanTheMan414

Just a quick note that we're just a few days away from our annual Michigan Roads Meet in the Tri-Cities area...and an opportunity to enjoy some of that world-famous Zehnder's chicken. :D  We're planning to meet up around 11:30 AM at Zehnder's, and I anticipate the tour to be wrapping up by 4:30, 4:45 at the very latest.  If you would like to attend, please either post here or e-mail me at dan#gribblenation.net by this Friday, 11/05.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.