News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

San Antonio Signage

Started by BigMattFromTexas, May 08, 2010, 07:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMattFromTexas

In San Antonio, for the first time in my life, I saw a button copy sign at night, it was on I-10, I know not really a big deal, but I also saw some back-lit residential signs. Imma see if I have a day picture of that button copy sign...
BigMatt

Alps

Nah, button copy in Texas is definitely a big deal!

BigMattFromTexas

OK, cause I've seen it on U.S. 67 outside of Ft. Worth. I thought it has pretty cool...
*EDIT*: I uploaded the picture
You can't really tell it's button copy, but it is. (It's the one for Medical Dr)

BigMatt

The Premier

Quote from: AlpsROADS on May 10, 2010, 09:10:03 PM
Nah, button copy in Texas is definitely a big deal!

It's actually rare to find a button copy BGS in certain areas. Texas is no different.
Quote from: BigMatt on May 11, 2010, 07:57:07 PM
OK, cause I've seen it on U.S. 67 outside of Ft. Worth. I thought it has pretty cool...
*EDIT*: I uploaded the picture
You can't really tell it's button copy, but it is. (It's the one for Medical Dr)

BigMatt

You can actually see the slight angle that the button copy has caused. My guess is they must of added it.
Alex P. Dent

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.