News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

2018 World Series

Started by jp the roadgeek, October 19, 2018, 12:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephane Dumas

As I previously mentionned, there's now a short Downfall parody clip about the Dodgers loss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EdeTx7a958

Henry

First time since 2011 that the same team lost two consecutive World Series...as well as the first NL team since 1992 to do so.

Isn't it funny how fortunes can be reversed in the 21st century, with the Red Sox, White Sox and my beloved Cubs breaking their curses? Who would've guessed that the Red Sox would have more championships than the Yankees, or that the Giants would win (2010, 2012 and 2014) before the Dodgers did?

Quote from: TheHighwayMan394 on October 28, 2018, 11:51:57 PM
Quote from: 1 on October 28, 2018, 10:14:04 AM
If the Red Sox win, it would be first time that a team won the World Series twice exactly 100 years apart.

Good luck to the Reds next year.

They'll need a lot of it.

You can bet on the 2023 Yankees to do the same thing :rofl:
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

inkyatari

Part of me wanted to see the Dodgers win, part of me wanted to see the Red Sox win, all of me wanted to see the brewers choke.
I'm never wrong, just wildly inaccurate.

dvferyance

At least it did not drag into Turkey Day month this year.

Henry

Quote from: dvferyance on November 26, 2018, 06:31:48 PM
At least it did not drag into Turkey Day month this year.
And I hope it never goes that late again.
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.