News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

Auckland Harbor Bridge

Started by Voyager, January 18, 2009, 08:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voyager

The Auckland Harbor bridge has got to be one of my favorite bridges of all time (behind the Golden Gate Bridge). I know it's outdated, but it's just neat, especially the nippon clipons that are on it to give it more lanes.
Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

Wikigav

Its not exactly beautiful within itself but it serves a vital purpose. The position however is great but i hate the lane changer cop out approaches. I havent been across the Tasman but i would love to visit.

Voyager

I don't know why I find it so beautiful. The arch and the clipon lanes combining just makes a really good aesthetic.
Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

Wikigav

When you have the Sydney Harbour Bridge its hard to find something that tops it, just the way it seem to work with its surrounding, the same that Golden Glate blends to the bay. This pic here might not do it justice as the road sticks out to much becuase of the green at one side and it doesn look the best of quality. I dont like the lump over the highest part either.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.