News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Hello from The Natural State!

Started by TheArkansasRoadgeek, March 13, 2017, 11:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Hello All,

I am new here from The Natural State (native), but I would just love to say hi!

I love to contribute to discussions, so you will be seeing me around and hopefully I can help everyone I can out and become an awesome community contributor!

Thanks!
IDriveArkansas
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

hotdogPi

Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Welcome from currently partly sunny Wisconsin!
Left for 5 months Oct 2018-Mar 2019 due to arguing in the DST thread.
Tried coming back Mar 2019.
Left again Jul 2019 due to more arguing.

7/8

Welcome from snowy Kitchener, Ontario! I've only been to Arkansas once; I drove down from Branson to spend the day in Eureka Springs. I really enjoyed seeing the town, and I hope to go back to Arkansas again (the Ozarks are beautiful!)

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: 7/8 on March 13, 2017, 09:16:30 PM
Welcome from snowy Kitchener, Ontario! I've only been to Arkansas once; I drove down from Branson to spend the day in Eureka Springs. I really enjoyed seeing the town, and I hope to go back to Arkansas again (the Ozarks are beautiful!)

Yes, they are! Don't mind the aggressive drivers!

adventurernumber1

Greetings from a few states east!  :wave:

I have been in Arkansas on Interstate 40 and Interstate 30 en route to the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, and I will say your state is a pleasant one to drive through! We hope you enjoy the forum!  :thumbsup:
Now alternating between different highway shields for my avatar - my previous highway shield avatar for the last few years was US 76.

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127322363@N08/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vJ3qa8R-cc44Cv6ohio1g

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

noelbotevera

Greetings a couple states to the northeast! Little late, but hey.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Thanks guys! I have already become very active in the community! Feel free to contribute your two cents in my recent threads!

Alps

You love to be in discussions. Not sure about the contribute part yet. Hi.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: Alps on March 17, 2017, 09:40:10 PM
You love to be in discussions. Not sure about the contribute part yet. Hi.

What I mean by 'contribute' is within a certian topic and/or sugguest my services to a member that might need help with something. I have already been approached, so I am contributing to the community and if you see any places in the community you consider "holes" and you think I may or may not be able to contribute, let me know!

Thanks!

slorydn1

Hello from NC. I once spent the night at a motel off of I-30 just south of Little Rock as I was on a long trip to visit my son at Ft Bliss in Texas. I guess that classifies me as a one time visitor, lol.
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.