News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Left Lane Camping

Started by webny99, June 01, 2017, 09:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint1979

Quote from: skluth on April 23, 2019, 04:22:22 PM
Quote from: Flint1979 on April 21, 2019, 09:15:05 PM
I saw a perfect example of left lane camping tonight on SB I-75. I was in the next lane over from the left lane (8 lanes in this stretch 4 in each direction just outside of Bay City between MM 161-160) I was approaching a Lincoln Navigator that was cruising in the left lane doing about 70 mph most likely, I was doing 80 and passed him pretty easily, so I kept looking back in my rear view mirror and he's still in the left lane and I'm getting farther and farther away from him. I really don't get these people that think the left lane is for cruising in it's like you just got passed on the right because you were going slow passing nobody with no other traffic in the left lane, what in the hell are you doing in the left lane?

Ignorance is bliss and that person you passed on the right is one of the happiest people on the planet
Thing is though, he was in the wrong lane and I had to use the wrong lane in order to pass him.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.