News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Nebraska route ... 34?

Started by yakra, January 09, 2010, 10:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yakra

Take a look at US275 & NE36 in GMSV... The exit BGSes on 275 have NE36 markers, but the signs on the surface road at the jct and at old 275 are all for NE34.
Am I missing something? Has there been some monkeying with the designations in that area, such as with 66 & 63 a few years back?
Or is it just a sign error that got repeated several times?
"Officer, I'm always careful to drive the speed limit no matter where I am and that's what I was doin'." Said "No, you weren't," she said, "Yes, I was." He said, "Madam, I just clocked you at 22 MPH," and she said "That's the speed limit," he said "No ma'am, that's the route numbah!"  - Gary Crocker

Revive 755

yakra

After reading Larry Sheldon's post in MTR, I decided it's just a 6 that looks like a 4 due to the image quality.
"Officer, I'm always careful to drive the speed limit no matter where I am and that's what I was doin'." Said "No, you weren't," she said, "Yes, I was." He said, "Madam, I just clocked you at 22 MPH," and she said "That's the speed limit," he said "No ma'am, that's the route numbah!"  - Gary Crocker

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.