Regional Boards > Canada

Quebec's Highways

<< < (109/110) > >>

Chris:
An 11 kilometer segment of Autoroute 85 recently opened to traffic south of Saint-Antonin: https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1803712/troncon-185-85-travaux-saint-antonin-circulation-construction

This reduces the autoroute gap from 40 to 29 kilometers to Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, where the freeway to New Brunswick currently starts.

Stephane Dumas:
There's some construction work on Pierre-Laporte bridge between Quebec City and Levis.
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYv9XHIQj1E

hobsini2:
Any recent news on the extension of Highway 35 to I-89? Rand McNally is showing this is under construction in the 2022 Road Atlas.

ethanhopkin14:

--- Quote from: hobsini2 on July 09, 2021, 09:38:13 AM ---Any recent news on the extension of Highway 35 to I-89? Rand McNally is showing this is under construction in the 2022 Road Atlas.

--- End quote ---

I am shocked this project has taken so long to complete.  Seems like they started to clear the right-of-way 10 years ago. 

vdeane:
Last I heard, section 3 from the most recent extension to the divided highway is under construction.  No idea when the work to remove the at-grades on the divided highway will happen.  I'm wondering if they'll even wait for that to happen to sign A-35 to the border.  That hasn't stopped them elsewhere.  It would still be better than A-20 through Vaudreuil-Dorion and L'Īle-Perrot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version