News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Wrong-way ramp video

Started by Mr. Matté, May 23, 2012, 06:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Matté

Many moons ago, I remember seeing some Youtube video where a ramp (in some foreign country, southeastern Asia seems to ring a bell in my mind) was constructed in such a way that traffic coming onto the highway is immediately facing the wrong direction on the highway. Don't know how to explain that in words too well so below is a diagram of what I remember:

The video showed cars speeding down this ramp and as soon as they were facing the wrong way on the highway, they were all screeching to a stop, backing up, going off the road, etc.

Does anyone else remember this video and remember where it was or if it was a fake?

english si

NE2

Icame, Isaw, Ifailed to conquer, Iran
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Mr. Matté

Much thanks! Here's the video in question:

NE2

If I'm not mistaken, this is here: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=37.018967,49.614902&spn=0.007624,0.016512&gl=us&t=k&z=17 My guess is a construction contractor fucked up and set up the temporary barriers incorrectly, since you can see the correct ramp on the other side of the barrier (starting at 2:30).
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.