Regional Boards > Northwest

Alaska

<< < (23/23)

Alex:

--- Quote from: vdeane on November 23, 2022, 10:25:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on November 22, 2022, 08:01:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: vdeane on November 20, 2022, 04:28:55 PM ---Looks like InterstateKS got misled about the northern/eastern end of I-A3 from this incorrect map.  Note that the mileages are only right with I-A1 and I-A3 ending at each other in Anchorage, and the I-A3 listing makes no mention of a junction at I-A4, which it would if they all ended at each other.

--- End quote ---

Did not realize that I mislabeled I-A1 as I-A3 between Anchorage and Palmer. I made that map in GIS ten years or so ago and don't have a way to update the raw data now. But did at least change the incorrect shield on the png file and corrected the map at https://www.interstate-guide.com/alaska/

--- End quote ---
How long does it take the change to propagate out to everyone browsing?

--- End quote ---

Not sure, up to two weeks for the cache to clear. I can clear it manually (thought I did but I guess not).

Interstate KS:

--- Quote from: vdeane on November 20, 2022, 04:28:55 PM ---Looks like InterstateKS got misled about the northern/eastern end of I-A3 from this incorrect map.  Note that the mileages are only right with I-A1 and I-A3 ending at each other in Anchorage, and the I-A3 listing makes no mention of a junction at I-A4, which it would if they all ended at each other.

--- End quote ---

Hello, Interstate KS here. I saw this a while ago and have since posted corrections on my channel. I was already suspecting that I got it wrong, and this post was the impetus I needed to say something about it. Unfortunately, YouTube does not allow the replacement of videos, but I was able to change thumbnails and post corrections in the descriptions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version