Amazed (well not really) at the lack of common sense on the road today

Started by Crash_It, June 08, 2021, 08:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayhawkCO

Can we also ban the multi-multi-multi-multi-multi-multiquotes?  I feel like I'm looking into a mirror reflecting me in another mirror, reflecting.........  It's not that hard to edit, even on a phone.

Chris

hotdogPi

Quote from: jayhawkco on September 16, 2021, 04:15:08 PM
Can we also ban the multi-multi-multi-multi-multi-multiquotes?  I feel like I'm looking into a mirror reflecting me in another mirror, reflecting.........  It's not that hard to edit, even on a phone.

Chris

I asked Scott5114 to add a warning (similar to the new post while typing warning) if there are 6 or more quote tags. Unfortunately, the software doesn't allow it.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

jeffandnicole

A question someone asked on his Youtube page for this video (which, btw, has more dislikes than likes):

Didn't I see you wash your windshield first? I think that's what triggered this incident.

His answer:

QuoteHe was tailgating which is what made me do it. The fact that he was tailgating and possibly even attempted to speed up to prevent me from getting in front means that he was already triggered.

It's a dual lane roadway. There was no one in front, or behind, of Cra_shit when he was in the left lane.  Why would the other driver possibly care about him passing and getting in front while they were in their own separate lanes?

jmacswimmer

Quote from: 1 on September 16, 2021, 04:42:20 PM

Chris

I asked Scott5114 to add a warning (similar to the new post while typing warning) if there are 6 or more quote tags. Unfortunately, the software doesn't allow it.

Well, as the old saying goes: The longer the quote...
"Now, what if da Bearss were to enter the Indianapolis 5-hunnert?"
"How would they compete?"
"Let's say they rode together in a big buss."
"Is Ditka driving?"
"Of course!"
"Then I like da Bear buss."
"DA BEARSSS BUSSSS"

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: jmacswimmer on September 16, 2021, 05:54:41 PM
Quote from: 1 on September 16, 2021, 04:42:20 PM

Chris

Well, as the old saying goes: The longer the quote...

There was some very happy goats today.

Crash_It

Quote from: renegade on September 16, 2021, 03:10:33 PM
Quote from: hbelkins on September 16, 2021, 11:35:50 AM
It must be a sad life if you run your car cam for the purpose of posting videos of people you don't know and will never meet in an attempt to shame or embarrass them -- people that, odds are, will never see your videos.
I want to get this in b4 lock ... he only posts these sad and sorry videos in a sad and sorry attempt to monetize them.  If we don't click on them (or otherwise engage him), he gets nothing.  It might be time to place this aggravator on a time-out, otherwise the banhammer should swing.

The videos are already monetized (every eligible youtuber does it) , I don't need to post externally in order to get monetized. I don't post in an attempt to gain revenue.

JayhawkCO

Quote from: Crash_It on September 17, 2021, 01:05:39 AM
It must be a sad life if you run your car cam for the purpose of posting videos of people you don't know and will never meet in an attempt to shame or embarrass them -- people that, odds are, will never see your videos.
I want to get this in b4 lock ... he only posts these sad and sorry videos in a sad and sorry attempt to monetize them.  If we don't click on them (or otherwise engage him), he gets nothing.  It might be time to place this aggravator on a time-out, otherwise the banhammer should swing.

The videos are already monetized (every eligible youtuber does it) , I don't need to post externally in order to get monetized. I don't post in an attempt to gain revenue.

You just do it to have literally everyone else criticize your driving?

Chris

Crash_It

Quote from: jayhawkco on September 17, 2021, 01:11:04 AM
Quote from: Crash_It on September 17, 2021, 01:05:39 AM

You just do it to have literally everyone else criticize your driving?

Chris

I know I'm not a perfect driver, I say that in a disclaimer before every compilation. But one thing is certain...I drive better than everyone that I show.

JayhawkCO

I think most people disagree with that too.  You understand that when all these crazy things happen to you, for the common denominator, right?

Chris

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.